[3.4] LL Classic Summoner - Shaper/Elder/Guardian Farmer

thank you.... thank you.... thank you....
i love spectre but couldnt do higher content just cause it needed high lvl spectre which was nearly impossible to find if u dont have the right maps... but now with ur trick, i can finally play a classic summoner. really appreciate ur work. kudos!!!!!!
"
leary93 wrote:

TL:DR dmg relies on the budget, elemental is slightly less budget/gem dependant, whereas poison/chaos is slightly stronger optimized

That's what I was looking for to understand the difference! Honestly, I have like 1 minion damage jewel so far, I left them for the end, currently sitting at 88 with rest of tree completed.
"
HirofumiXu wrote:
Hi there, thank you for this helpful guide, it brought me in to play summoner.

I have one question, how were you able to keep 6 auras up as well as anger, I found I was simply short of 7% mana reserve, I followed ur items and gem links, not sure where went wrong.

Thank you for your responses.

First I'd check that you have proper auras in your shield... By proper I mean with same mana % reservation as OP. I noticed several times, if you swap auras 35% and 50% up and down, you end up with less auras possibly up... you want to utilize life reservation as much as possible (if you have Shav's), it has additional benefit to trigger panicked flasks to insta heal minions too, which is quite game changer too.
"
kenysc wrote:
Thanks for this great guide, finally bought a 6-L Shavronne's Wrappings to replace my 5-L Vis Mortis.

It was a really big boost to the damage and clearing speed. I do have a problem to using ball lightning to triggr EE, before my slow ball lightning reached the mobs, the spectres fire balls are hitting.

What I worry is the EE may be triggered as fire instead of lightning, do you have this problem?

Thanks and good luck farming!

If the spectres kill your enemies before your ball lightning can reach them i do not really see that as a problem.^^ the thing is, that you can control your minions by using a skill (lika ball lightning), so even if you ball lightning does not actually reach the target, it functions as a "Team! attack those guys"-button. when facing tankier targets the ball lightning will actually hit it´s target, making it way less tankier. ;)

your minions do not apply EE, however it is very important, that your anger aura is linked to generosity. if it is not, it will make you deal fire damage with ball lightning and therefore it will grant bonus fire res to enemies.
Last edited by xxWolf on Jan 19, 2017, 7:57:47 AM
"
HirofumiXu wrote:
Hi there, I just noticed I used the wrong unique gem, however, even after swapping, I am still sitting at 101% mana reserve, please do explain.

Thanks

make sure that you are using haste + discipline + 1 purity in the prism guardian.

also make sure that your yrcitc armour is NOT linked to increased duration, since the mana multiplier of it would increase arctic armour´s mana cost (and also the time the ince stays on the ground), i also once went into that trap. :D
"
It was reported, that the Spectre trick does not ALWAYS work, it was suggested, that you can only desecrate corpses of monsters, that have at least a chance to spawn as enemies in this particular map. I apologize for making promises before i found that out, but it should be possible to get map lvl spectres any time you want, since the list of maps where you can desecrate a specific spectre should be long.

I'm a lil confused by this. I've been able to get them in any map unless it has mod like goats, witches, etc and not in breach domain.

Edit: I have run across some maps where I couldn't get the spectres. Was using fire-eaters at first for a while and never had problems getting them but now that I switched to flame sentinels for most maps, it's not as easy to get them.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Jan 28, 2017, 7:30:33 AM
"
MissApril wrote:
"
It was reported, that the Spectre trick does not ALWAYS work, it was suggested, that you can only desecrate corpses of monsters, that have at least a chance to spawn as enemies in this particular map. I apologize for making promises before i found that out, but it should be possible to get map lvl spectres any time you want, since the list of maps where you can desecrate a specific spectre should be long.

I'm a lil confused by this. I've been able to get them in any map unless it has mod like goats, witches, etc and not in breach domain.

you are probably using the cannibal fire-eaters. by the time i realized i could summon them in every map i was running at the time, i was using the fire-eaters. i guess they have a (small) chance to spawn as enemies in almost any map, which i imagine is the reason for the fact,t hat you can summon them by using the trick in almost any map. i also tried this with flame sentinels and the goatmen in at least 5 different t13+ maps each, it worked every time, so i assumed it is possible in any map. but it seems i was just a bit lucky (or unlucky?) to pick 5 maps where they actually spawn. since in every session i start with opening a t16 and getting my spectres i didn´t notice there seem to be some maps where the trick does not work.
Great build btw! :) I'm really enjoying it. Haven't played summoner since I was still a noob and never done low-life before so this feels new and fun.

Done a few guardians, breach domains and all regular map tiers with no problems. Damage is really good and my friend really appreciates the auras lol. Haven't tried shaper yet cuz, well, I just suck at it but maybe one day! :P

Edit: tried shaper and my spectres died so probably won't be doing that again lol
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Jan 28, 2017, 7:32:10 AM
I can only say thank you. After a while i find playing half golem, half Flame Towels necro a bit boring and a chore. After respecing into your build with all the great things, i killed shaper with spectres on my first try today. That was rather unexpected of me, but your idea and knowledge actually make me play this league a bit more. Awesome stuff man, good job.
Last edited by SolidSparkle on Jan 23, 2017, 3:52:07 AM
how can i make use of united in dream cutlass sword in this build. ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info