2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

"
Gnejs wrote:
"
"
JuJa wrote:

Ele is better for certain endgame bosses due to the flame golems having elemental immunity. However, outside of Liege of the Primordial, Elementalist is lacking in utility/defense compared to Necro is but is superior offensively.

The biggest loss from necro is mistress of sacrifice, so you lose block and movespeed buffs for your character. With Rumis, you can get up to 70/44 block which is nothing to sneeze at. Flesh offering + quicksilver means you are zooming around fast.

But +1 golem and elemental immunity is big boon. Harmony stacking is even more effective to the point you don't miss the minion dmg from necro and hardly need to pick up nodes in the tree. (4 flame golems + 2 different golems = 60% dmg per jewel!)

Admittedly I haven't tried Ele but I enjoy the utility of Necromancer and my lvl 26 golems do plenty of damage. I wish Mastermind of Discord worked with minions :/

After running everything as a Hybrid life/es Necro, with shaper down but since uber atziri was impossible I changed to CI Elementalist and I do not regret it for a single moment, everything is just so much smoother. More than 11k ES without having too many ES nodes, got 13 jewels sockets, so that makes 10 Harmonies, 200% dmg boost per golem type(4 flames,1 light, 1 chaos). The clear speed is pretty damn insane. Running Convocation in CWDT so Lightning warping into a pack is like dropping a nuke. The golems are pretty much immortal with the immune + 30k hp with 20% hp/s regen. The chaos one dies sometimes due to it not being immune but re-casting it once in a while is fine :P And since they are immune you can instant die on uber atziri and go make some tea while they kill her ;)

Any chance you could link your gear / gems and maybe even skill tree?
"
tom38 wrote:

You guys are forgetting that this is increased damage, and simply adds to the rest of the inc damage you already have from the tree and gear and so on, which would throw off your calculation by a fair amount (looks like 130% plus with glove enchant, uber enchant and the standard passives, this is about elementalist but being necro nets a further 130%).

It still might be worth it, I certainly havent done the damage (I'm only running 4 total golems as I'm necro CI) but your calculations are ignoring a fair chunk of base which isn't being increased by the harmonies, in the harmonies benefit.

no i dont forget anything here

in my math im only count fire golem, which is most dmg source as your setup

and with that i count each fire golem dmg to total dmg output, not just dmg per golem from jewel
that why i count each 6 fire golem, 5fire golem + 1 other type,... u get it?

and in that case all increase minion dmg will calculate in dmg output meaning it even stronger than the result in my math, then all that increase get bonus multiply by %more dmg from gem so im no wrong as u see

p/s: with setup like OP (diffirent from helm, i cant find that unique helmet with %flame golem dmg so im just using bone helmet which free 40% minion dmg implict)
and the result so far is:

1/ shaper down (sometime deathless because im lucky or good at avoid the vortex ball and timing good when he tele-attack)

2/ uber atziri down (hard at tri-o boss, the cyclone guy can kill fire golem so i must run around, use convocation kite him, cost me 4min to kill him, maybe if u good control u can kill cyclone guy before flame dualweid guy so your golem can tank him, and tip at uber queen is phase run, yes, that extremely good since your golem cant die, u just walk around and dont get hit too much so your golem will do their job -> combo shield + phase run useful here)

3/ guardian: all down, extremely hard at minotaur - kite him like cyclone guy at uber tri-o, all other just like joke, chimera maybe a bit tricky but u have enough dmg, phase run to dont be get hit, that all

4/ clear all t14 15 16 with random alc, sometime ran-out of map i vaal some to get more map drop but it still fine

maybe i should go to CI to see if it better at survival
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Jan 8, 2017, 12:30:27 AM
btw anyone tried poison golem?
i mean drop fire pen, use add chaos, and United in dream with envy aura bonus chaos dmg to spell and poison enemy with golem?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Jan 8, 2017, 12:34:03 AM
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
"
tom38 wrote:

You guys are forgetting that this is increased damage, and simply adds to the rest of the inc damage you already have from the tree and gear and so on, which would throw off your calculation by a fair amount (looks like 130% plus with glove enchant, uber enchant and the standard passives, this is about elementalist but being necro nets a further 130%).

It still might be worth it, I certainly havent done the damage (I'm only running 4 total golems as I'm necro CI) but your calculations are ignoring a fair chunk of base which isn't being increased by the harmonies, in the harmonies benefit.

no i dont forget anything here

in my math im only count fire golem, which is most dmg source as your setup

and with that i count each fire golem dmg to total dmg output, not just dmg per golem from jewel
that why i count each 6 fire golem, 5fire golem + 1 other type,... u get it?

and in that case all increase minion dmg will calculate in dmg output meaning it even stronger than the result in my math, then all that increase get bonus multiply by %more dmg from gem so im no wrong as u see

p/s: with setup like OP (diffirent from helm, i cant find that unique helmet with %flame golem dmg so im just using bone helmet which free 40% minion dmg implict)
and the result so far is:

1/ shaper down (sometime deathless because im lucky or good at avoid the vortex ball and timing good when he tele-attack)

2/ uber atziri down (hard at tri-o boss, the cyclone guy can kill fire golem so i must run around, use convocation kite him, cost me 4min to kill him, maybe if u good control u can kill cyclone guy before flame dualweid guy so your golem can tank him, and tip at uber queen is phase run, yes, that extremely good since your golem cant die, u just walk around and dont get hit too much so your golem will do their job -> combo shield + phase run useful here)

3/ guardian: all down, extremely hard at minotaur - kite him like cyclone guy at uber tri-o, all other just like joke, chimera maybe a bit tricky but u have enough dmg, phase run to dont be get hit, that all

4/ clear all t14 15 16 with random alc, sometime ran-out of map i vaal some to get more map drop but it still fine

maybe i should go to CI to see if it better at survival

Mind sharing your gear / gem seetup / skilltree?

im trying to find other options.
Id love to see what you drop for phase run and so on.
"
Kezz123 wrote:

Any chance you could link your gear / gems and maybe even skill tree?

My profile should be public if you are curious ;O Did a minor respec yesterday getting another socket, trying it out atm, dropped the ES to 10,9k but I still need to get a pair of good ES boots which should bring it back over 11. My gear/gem setup is in the 20ex+ range though so might not wanna begin aiming at that for a first char. Cheers
Last edited by Gnejs on Jan 8, 2017, 9:08:05 AM
Did anyone try this build out with The Perfect Form chest, it has 100% mana reserve reduction for arctic armour , prolly would be a pain to color tho?

Then u can run all 3 purities.
Last edited by trefi289 on Jan 8, 2017, 11:06:25 AM
Hi (sorry my english is bad And a part is translated by translator)

I have test this "idea" but in CI.

Very very very must survive, i have for the moment 10 k es (lv 86) and i think to reach at 12 / 14 k es)

I have 1200 regen es / sec for the moment, I still miss a lot of point.

I use a Empower lv 4 with a skin of the loyal (+1 level item)

so my summon flame golem is lv 26 ( with a corrupt body lv 27 golem)

Damage golem at lv 21 gem : 684–1710

My golem level 26 : 1119–2797

and when my body corrupt +1 level gem : 1233–3082

Base dps of golem is double !!!

I play with wrath + generosity / discipline + vitality + purity of elements.

My profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kazador73/characters

Lv 100 three : www.poeurl.com/Zq6*

!!!! CAUTION !!!! with skins of the lord with zeolot's oath if you not have this need zeolot's oath in your three
Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 8, 2017, 3:40:08 PM
I have change wrath + generosity vs haste but no generosity for fast clear.

Just kill the minotaur, very fast and easy.

I have found a skin of the LORDS

with zealot's oath i save 3 points in my three.

But i prefer skin of the loyal with a corrupt + 1 level gem, but must expensive... (30 ex min)

Hard found this body on this colors (2 red 1 green and 3 blue socket)

Dead 2 times for a totally infamous map (corrupt)

Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 8, 2017, 5:11:47 PM
@Kazador73

You might consider going with a 3R 2B 1G Skin instead ( That is what I am running ). Which should be cheaper.

You can replace Controlled Destruction with Fire Penetration, which should come out to close to the same damage ( more % dmg to your target + 100% more crit chance )
Last edited by JoeShmo on Jan 8, 2017, 7:06:31 PM
Get a corrupted Skin with a white socket, they are much cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info