2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:

with setup like OP (diffirent from helm, i cant find that unique helmet with %flame golem dmg so im just using bone helmet which free 40% minion dmg implict)

2/ uber atziri down (hard at tri-o boss, the cyclone guy can kill fire golem so i must run around, use convocation kite him, cost me 4min to kill him, maybe if u good control u can kill cyclone guy before flame dualweid guy so your golem can tank him, and tip at uber queen is phase run, yes, that extremely good since your golem cant die, u just walk around and dont get hit too much so your golem will do their job -> combo shield + phase run useful here)

3/
4/

maybe i should go to CI to see if it better at survival

Mind sharing your gear / gem seetup / skilltree?

im trying to find other options.
Id love to see what you drop for phase run and so on.

the tree and gear similar to OP, and some gem setup and helmet as i explain above

today im testing animated guardian poison with add chaos, uniqted in dream etc but the result not as i image...

"
Kazador73 wrote:
OK I slam a ton of currency in test, really a lot of test, I'm finally ironing necromencer (and it's much better) No worries about death on my golems they hold very well including on the guards.

Clear much faster, more dps, bred the ascendency is made for, I lose a golem is much better.

My defensive stats are just awesome, still some point and I will have to reach 1400 es / sec easily, at least 12 000 es, with 10 000 dodge, 1000 armor!

A person to test my configuration and we talked a long time in game, and he is thrilled to have a try!

It is likely a few small points from here and there, but it is 95% finished.

I post tomorrow my three and my gears : GL HF exile

the point when running elementalist for golem not just 1 extra golem, it because golem will immunity to element dmg which so good at shaper, breach lord, uber queen, phoenix, hydra, daresso (t15), kaom's king (t15)

can u please let try your setup with shaper please, i wonder how i go
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Jan 9, 2017, 3:35:19 AM
I have a level 4 Empower. Would that be better than Fire Penetration?
empower 4 is good if together with skin of loyal (or lord)
but as myself i will pick fire pen because im poor, boo hoo
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Hey, is there anything that would break this build if it was CI or more better (i have 6L Shav) LL? Ty
"

I think it depends entirely on whether or not 3 or so more levels of flame golem is going to increase your damage more than having 30%+ more damage. And the latter part depends a lot on what kind of mobs you are fighting.

Lets say, you were fighting a mob with 75% fire resist. That means typically you do 1/4th dmg.
30% fire pen, and now the mob has 45% fire resist. More than doubling your damage.

That makes it immensely more useful than empower. But how often are you going to fight a target with high fire resist? With a target at 0% fire resist ..a 30% fire pen is still giving you 30% more damage ( pushing its resist to -30% ). But if you are already using Flammability ( ~40% fire pen ) ...it's only about a 20% increase in damage. And if you have other sources of fire pen on gear ...that makes it even less important.

Generally, Fire Penetration is going to give you your biggest damage increase late game, because you ( should ) often run into elemental resistant targets. For early / mid game ...having an extra 3+ levels of fire golem is going to make a markedly higher increase in both damage and golem survive-ability. Having both at the same time is ideal for any spell based build.

That said, I haven't the foggiest how much damage golems actually do, nor how much their damage increases per level; so it makes it really hard to gauge just how effective extra levels are.
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey, is there anything that would break this build if it was CI or more better (i have 6L Shav) LL? Ty

No, CI works perfectly fine. You would just need to drop the health nodes for more energy shield ones. Personally, I find going with a CI build in mind at the start is a much better build plan, because it allows you to focus on picking up the jewel sockets quicker ...and then branch out to energy shield later ( since health is really a non issue while leveling anyway ).

There are at least a couple posts in this thread that have alternate passive tree layouts that favor CI, and they're pretty solid. In particular, I'm currently running a variant of SoloSelfFoundAccount's tree seen Here
Last edited by JoeShmo on Jan 9, 2017, 3:15:47 PM
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"
blekotacz wrote:

No, CI works perfectly fine. You would just need to drop the health nodes for more energy shield ones. Personally, I find going with a CI build in mind at the start is a much better build plan, because it allows you to focus on picking up the jewel sockets quicker ...and then branch out to energy shield later ( since health is really a non issue while leveling anyway ).

There are at least a couple posts in this thread that have alternate passive tree layouts that favor CI, and they're pretty solid. In particular, I'm currently running a variant of SoloSelfFoundAccount's tree seen Here

Ty, i found one, how about LL? I rly dont know how spell damage scales with flame golems or what additional auras should i run to benefit golems or my defence the more.
"
JoeShmo wrote:
"

I think it depends entirely on whether or not 3 or so more levels of flame golem is going to increase your damage more than having 30%+ more damage. And the latter part depends a lot on what kind of mobs you are fighting.

Lets say, you were fighting a mob with 75% fire resist. That means typically you do 1/4th dmg.
30% fire pen, and now the mob has 45% fire resist. More than doubling your damage.

That makes it immensely more useful than empower. But how often are you going to fight a target with high fire resist? With a target at 0% fire resist ..a 30% fire pen is still giving you 30% more damage ( pushing its resist to -30% ). But if you are already using Flammability ( ~40% fire pen ) ...it's only about a 20% increase in damage. And if you have other sources of fire pen on gear ...that makes it even less important.

Generally, Fire Penetration is going to give you your biggest damage increase late game, because you ( should ) often run into elemental resistant targets. For early / mid game ...having an extra 3+ levels of fire golem is going to make a markedly higher increase in both damage and golem survive-ability. Having both at the same time is ideal for any spell based build.

That said, I haven't the foggiest how much damage golems actually do, nor how much their damage increases per level; so it makes it really hard to gauge just how effective extra levels are.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem
Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 9, 2017, 9:14:40 PM
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
vjru5zl0v3 wrote:

with setup like OP (diffirent from helm, i cant find that unique helmet with %flame golem dmg so im just using bone helmet which free 40% minion dmg implict)

2/ uber atziri down (hard at tri-o boss, the cyclone guy can kill fire golem so i must run around, use convocation kite him, cost me 4min to kill him, maybe if u good control u can kill cyclone guy before flame dualweid guy so your golem can tank him, and tip at uber queen is phase run, yes, that extremely good since your golem cant die, u just walk around and dont get hit too much so your golem will do their job -> combo shield + phase run useful here)

3/
4/

maybe i should go to CI to see if it better at survival

Mind sharing your gear / gem seetup / skilltree?

im trying to find other options.
Id love to see what you drop for phase run and so on.

the tree and gear similar to OP, and some gem setup and helmet as i explain above

today im testing animated guardian poison with add chaos, uniqted in dream etc but the result not as i image...

"
Kazador73 wrote:
OK I slam a ton of currency in test, really a lot of test, I'm finally ironing necromencer (and it's much better) No worries about death on my golems they hold very well including on the guards.

Clear much faster, more dps, bred the ascendency is made for, I lose a golem is much better.

My defensive stats are just awesome, still some point and I will have to reach 1400 es / sec easily, at least 12 000 es, with 10 000 dodge, 1000 armor!

A person to test my configuration and we talked a long time in game, and he is thrilled to have a try!

It is likely a few small points from here and there, but it is 95% finished.

I post tomorrow my three and my gears : GL HF exile

the point when running elementalist for golem not just 1 extra golem, it because golem will immunity to element dmg which so good at shaper, breach lord, uber queen, phoenix, hydra, daresso (t15), kaom's king (t15)

can u please let try your setup with shaper please, i wonder how i go

I have kill minautor, hydra, no difficulty, no dead on my golem, and i necromencer.

Need just a good aura, and good three !

Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 9, 2017, 9:50:18 PM
Shapers Down !! in necromencer ! no dead on my golem ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info