2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

"
Been fooling around on standard.

SRS + Flame golems.

Nice stuff, bit slow but feels like D2

7.2k HP, very comfortable with golem meatshield.

i have tried Golems with that staff and they seem weaker. weapon + shield stronger. if u want more hp in this build just take out some jewels and get life nodes.
"
Kiulier wrote:
Any cons on this build? Also, why dont you run convocation?

just the really low hp but that is solved by taking out jewel slots and getting hp nodes, i do run convocation on my boots(cast when stunned). Yes it would be stronger to do it manual more balls = tons of dmg, but i am lazy =/.
del
Last edited by montblanc566 on Jan 4, 2017, 11:40:33 AM
"
avp2master wrote:

i have tried less harmonies and that didn't work for me, the phy dmg in t16 minotaur is just too muchdmg .Uber arziri trio destroys golems so easily.

i rather use 5 flame golems than other types. plus i got like no gem slots for em.

So, basically for the life regen, that makes sense. I was just wondering, since their big draw for a lot of people is as a damage multiplier with multiple types of golems.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:

I run a similar build to yours but use 3 flame and 1 stone, 1 lightning with cull/rarity/blind (This has netted me a surprising amount of drops off map bosses and breach rares) and 1 chaos golem.

9 x harmonies gives me 180% increased dmg per type of golem, at 4 types, that's 720% inc dmg for each golem though it only matters for the flame ones really. Here's my tree if you'd like to see it, very similar to yours:

quick math on that:

6 flame golems = 600 DPS (lets say 1 flame golem does 100 DPS)
6 flame golems + 9x harmony (180) = 1 680 DPS
5 flame golems + 9x harmony (360) = 2 300 DPS
4 flame golems + 9x harmony (540) = 2 560 DPS
3 flame golems + 9x harmony (720) = 2 460 DPS

as you can see you you actually lose a bit damage by taking 3 over 4 flame golems. the biggest increase is gained from +1 more ele golem.

also victarios charity adds:
45% attack / cast speed
12% more damage
15% movementspeed
600% critchance (which leads to a 17.5% dmg increase)

so basically a 29,5% more dmg + 45% attack & cast speed.

my gut says thats better than having one additional golem but im too lazy to do the math on that atm. the best set up is probably 4 flame golem + one other element + victarios charity. but again, too lazy to do the numbers on that atm :D
Last edited by KinGGaiA on Dec 29, 2016, 1:01:45 AM
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
"
Smooshfaced wrote:

I run a similar build to yours but use 3 flame and 1 stone, 1 lightning with cull/rarity/blind (This has netted me a surprising amount of drops off map bosses and breach rares) and 1 chaos golem.

9 x harmonies gives me 180% increased dmg per type of golem, at 4 types, that's 720% inc dmg for each golem though it only matters for the flame ones really. Here's my tree if you'd like to see it, very similar to yours:

quick math on that:

as you can see you you actually lose a bit damage by taking 3 over 4 flame golems. the biggest increase is gained from +1 more ele golem.

45% attack / cast speed
12% more damage
15% movementspeed

so basically a 29,5% more dmg + 45% attack & cast speed.

my gut says thats better than having one additional golem but im too lazy to do the math on that atm. the best set up is probably 4 flame golem + one other element + victarios charity. but again, too lazy to do the numbers on that atm :D

you won't get any power charges during boss fights. Outside the boss fights charges are mostly useless, i imagine they would help maybe in breachlord domains but that's all. Movement speed maybe is a nice thing to have, but i tried watching the vids and deciding if it is a must have or not. Don't have it on my necro golemancer and don't see much difference. The main upside of a shield i see is that it gives some survivability.

"
montblanc566 wrote:
Hi,I'm playing this build. And I have a question.
Flesh offering can cool down golems skill ?
I know flesh offering make golems more aggressive.
Is it okay to recognize that increased-cast-speed will substantially make cool-down-recovery faster?
I will be waiting for your reply.

Flesh offering does not effect golems cooldown(just makes golems animations faster). cooldown of golems are still the same, in this game u can never reach 0 sec cooldowns
Hi mate, nice build guide!

one question, why did u choose to use that helm? only cuz of the buff or anything else?

(First time playinga a summoner of any kind, and realy loving it!)
"
thisismeto wrote:
Hi mate, nice build guide!

one question, why did u choose to use that helm? only cuz of the buff or anything else?

(First time playinga a summoner of any kind, and realy loving it!)

i went to that helm for the physical damage reduction it provides same with lightning coil
"
KinGGaiA wrote:

quick math on that:

that right, never go full flame golem
math explain here:

-u have 6 max golem (2clayshaper)
-each golem deal X dmg
-9 jewel bonus 180% golem dmg per golem type (u can invest more jewel but normal, let say 9 as i planing)

so the dmg output will be: X*(number of flame golem)*(number golem type)*180%
1/ 6flame, 1type = X*6*1*180% = X*1080%
2/ 5flame, 2type = X*5*2*180% = X*1800%
3/ 4flame, 3type = X*4*3*180% = X*2160% *
4/ 3flame, 4type = X*3*4*180% = X*2160% *
5/ 2flame, 5type = X*2*5*180% = X*1800%
6/ 1flame, 6type = only 5 golem type so math stop here...

yep, the best result is 4flame golem and 2 other golem or 3flame golem and 4other golem (but 4flame golem better for clear speed

the math will diffirent when u go with victarios charity because u have only max 5 golem total

1/ 5flame, 1type = X*5*1*180% = X*900%
2/ 4flame, 2type = X*4*2*180% = X*1440%
3/ 3flame, 3type = X*3*3*180% = X*1620% *
4/ 2flame, 4type = X*2*4*180% = X*1440%
5/ 1flame, 5type = X*1*5*180% = X*900%
the best result instead 4 but 3 flame golem and 2 other golem, as above...

but you will have 3frenzy which is nice (phase run up to 14s, so less be hit in boss room)
and 3frenzy mean 12% cast speed + 12% more dmg which give last result is X*1620%*1.12*1.12 = X*2032% (not much change as u have 6 golem, it's my choice)

"
KinGGaiA wrote:

45% attack / cast speed
12% more damage
15% movementspeed

i dont get it? what am i missing on that shield?
it give frenzy on hit, okay, 3 frenzy = 12% speed + 12% more dmg (frenzy doesn't bonus move speed) or u will say minion can have more than 3 frenzy?
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Dec 29, 2016, 11:22:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info