2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

Sup guys, so golems op atm. running around while golems kill everything, all you do is curse and run/hide.

I Guess my version is only for Softcore Leagues atm, if someone wants to go for the es then go for it. really fun build you know for the lazy ones.

If you Feel the HP is TOO LOW for you just take away Some Jewels points and take the hp missing ones

Videos

Spoiler

The Shaper's Realm

Pit of the Chimera

Maze of the Minotaur

Lazir of the Hydra

Forge of the Phoenix

Uber Atziri loot Pic

Spoiler

The only problem here is Trio switch Fire Penetration For Blood Magic so you can resumon when they die. try to kill them in middle so u can run around summoning Golems.

Gear Atm + Linked Gems

Spoiler

Defenses(Yes they are bad lol)

Spoiler

Passive Tree

Bandits

Spoiler
Help Oak, kill, kill

Jewels

Spoiler

1x The Anima Stone Prismatic Jewel

1x Primordial Might

9x Primordial Harmony

Ascendancy Points(Elementalist)

Spoiler

1st Liege of the Primordial

2nd Shaper of Desolation

3rd Paragon of Calamity

4th Beacon of Ruin

flasks(This is what im using, u can switch em to what works for you.)

Spoiler

Last bumped on Feb 17, 2017, 3:37:41 AM
Am i right in presuming that none of the ascendancy's will effect the golem's aside from liege of the primordial?
Looks good though that ele immunity seems to help a lot for the top tier boss fights.
"
Fhark wrote:
Am i right in presuming that none of the ascendancy's will effect the golem's aside from liege of the primordial?
Looks good though that ele immunity seems to help a lot for the top tier boss fights.

Yes you are Right. bcuz of this ele immunity u can do shaper and uber atziri easily. other points help you with ele resis(character) and shocking stuff
What's the point of 9 harmonies if you are only running flame golems? Just the cooldown recovery and the life regen? I'm genuinely curious.

I would think your dmg and survivability of the golems would be a lot higher if you are just going to use flame golems if you went for minion nodes and maybe just 1 or 2 harmonies for regen. They are already ele immune, so you are just mitigating chaos and phys damage at that point, maybe throw a primordial eminence or 2 for the cast/attack speed buff.

I run a similar build to yours but use 3 flame and 1 stone, 1 lightning with cull/rarity/blind (This has netted me a surprising amount of drops off map bosses and breach rares) and 1 chaos golem.

9 x harmonies gives me 180% increased dmg per type of golem, at 4 types, that's 720% inc dmg for each golem though it only matters for the flame ones really. Here's my tree if you'd like to see it, very similar to yours:

poeurl.com/VKV

Awesome job on taking out Shaper though, I haven't had the opportunity to play enough to get that far, life has definitely gotten in the way this league, but it's cool to see golems take him out.

Edit: to make the url an actual link.

Last edited by Smooshfaced on Dec 27, 2016, 10:14:54 PM
Any cons on this build? Also, why dont you run convocation?
removed.
bängan is bängan.
Last edited by Crovaxx on Dec 28, 2016, 2:44:58 AM
deleted
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Dec 28, 2016, 2:57:20 AM
deleted
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Last edited by vjru5zl0v3 on Dec 28, 2016, 2:41:07 AM
Been fooling around on standard.

SRS + Flame golems.

Nice stuff, bit slow but feels like D2

7.2k HP, very comfortable with golem meatshield.
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
What's the point of 9 harmonies if you are only running flame golems? Just the cooldown recovery and the life regen? I'm genuinely curious.

I would think your dmg and survivability of the golems would be a lot higher if you are just going to use flame golems if you went for minion nodes and maybe just 1 or 2 harmonies for regen. They are already ele immune, so you are just mitigating chaos and phys damage at that point, maybe throw a primordial eminence or 2 for the cast/attack speed buff.

I run a similar build to yours but use 3 flame and 1 stone, 1 lightning with cull/rarity/blind (This has netted me a surprising amount of drops off map bosses and breach rares) and 1 chaos golem.

9 x harmonies gives me 180% increased dmg per type of golem, at 4 types, that's 720% inc dmg for each golem though it only matters for the flame ones really. Here's my tree if you'd like to see it, very similar to yours:

poeurl.com/VKV

Awesome job on taking out Shaper though, I haven't had the opportunity to play enough to get that far, life has definitely gotten in the way this league, but it's cool to see golems take him out.

Edit: to make the url an actual link.

i have tried less harmonies and that didn't work for me, the phy dmg in t16 minotaur is just too muchdmg .Uber arziri trio destroys golems so easily.

i rather use 5 flame golems than other types. plus i got like no gem slots for em.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info