2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

i did the math (with some help) on victario's charity, here is the TL;DR:

3 Frenzy Charges -> 45% Attack/Castspeed, 12% more damage, 15% increased movementspeed

3 Power Charges -> 600% increased Crit Chance which, based on a 5% base crit and 150% crit multiplier, is basically a 17.5% more damage multiplier.

combined that would lead to:

31,6% more damage, 45% attack & cast speed, 15% increased movementspeed.

now, to be fair, for stuff like shaper/uber atziri/guardians you wont have 3 power charges permanently, but during mapping u pretty much do. additionally you get to use shield charge + phase run which has a nice synergy with frenzy charges anyway.

i would never ever use 2 CS over 1 CS + VC again, even if it would be slightly less damage (which it isnt as u can see above, given that my math was correct), being able to use shield charge just feels too good in maps.
What about gems setup?
blasphemy + flammability
auras are haste/discipline anything else?
cwdt + immortal call?

thx
IGN : Arrowgadji
How many golem can you guys get.

I'm running elementist with 9 harmony jewels and 1 clay weapon and can only get 5 golems. Seen people saying they have 6 golems. Is this because they are running two clay weapons or should I have 6 with my setup?

Also what auras would you guys take if you don't need resist auras? Haste or anger? Or even something else?
You can use two clayshapers at the same time and get 6 if you want, I run with 5 and a shield.
how does VC give more uptime on phase run?
we have frenzy charges due to VC
I tend to disagree with the VC thing.
Im hybrid with about 9.5k effective Hp.
I use Phase run and its almost up 100% of the time with a 20/20 increased duration gem.

Now when I tested with the shield for a long time before I tried dual clay shaper, I noticed that most of the time, I would run out of range of the golems so I mostly didnt get charges. The phase run + shield combo is actually quite incompatible in my opinion because you run away from your golems to the next packs and the golems snipe them from cross screen pretty much so you dont get any charges because you are out of range.

If you want the charges, you have to slow down and stay with your golems, in which case there is no benefits in phase run / clear speed other than a little bit more survavibility.

As for damage, I run 4 flame golems 1 ice and one lightning. I find that to work great with 4 flame golems as there is more consistent blasts and more coverage of AOE on larger surface for larger packs. It also seem to do good work in breaches.

Also a misconception I saw in this thread but you gain nothing from the shield yourself. So you are not tankier. Your golems are. You dont get the resists or the armor etc.

Maybe I am doing something wrong but with my setup, I clear anything pretty fast including guardians and shaper and I have no golems dying and I have no dps issues whatsoever. I really cant bring myself back to the shield.
^^ your less tanky with vc and necromantic aegis since dual wielding by default gives 15 block.
does a sulphur flask work for the golems plz?
is it me or has golems gone even more idle and stupid recently?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info