2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

"
Kazador73 wrote:

Yes, but it leaves out a lot of information, like how much the various attacks are actually doing, their cooldowns ( Attackspeed 1.0 can't be for all their attacks ), etc. The "wiki" only provides scarce information; heck..it can't even be bothered to state that a golem has an energy shield ( not from discipline ).

Like I had stated, I don't know the "actual" damage of golems. The bottom section with some basic fire golem stats is useful, but incomplete. If we went by the numbers shown in that section, then we would be using ice golem over flame golem, since it shows a lot more damage and attack speed.
"
Kazador73 wrote:
Shapers Down !! in necromencer ! no dead on my golem ;)

Do you have a guide?

Alternatively, Do you have suggestions for people who wish to gradually swap to this build but dont have unlimited currency?

Is empower / enlighten 4 mandatory for the build to work? IE: Will I be able to cast the auras without enlighten 4? would 3 work?

Will skin of the loyal work if I cant afford skin of the lords?

Which ascendency do you pick with your points under necromancer?

I already have a flame golem 21 gem so thats a plus....but id have to upgrade most of my gear to ES

Skin of the loyal works fine. I believe I was mistaken in my original post, the +2 gems can only happen on a corrupted skin of the loyal, it's not possible on a lords.

With lords though you could get a good keystone, like phase acrobatics.

I will create a post with my build it is ultimately totally rethink, and totally different.

My build is more progressive and does not require a huge budget, I put the price, but it is only optimization.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
Kazador73 wrote:
Shapers Down !! in necromencer ! no dead on my golem ;)

Do you have a guide?

Alternatively, Do you have suggestions for people who wish to gradually swap to this build but dont have unlimited currency?

Is empower / enlighten 4 mandatory for the build to work? IE: Will I be able to cast the auras without enlighten 4? would 3 work?

Will skin of the loyal work if I cant afford skin of the lords?

Which ascendency do you pick with your points under necromancer?

I already have a flame golem 21 gem so thats a plus....but id have to upgrade most of my gear to ES

Skins of the loyal is good too, cheap ! 1 ex

enlighten lv 3 work too !

I post a build in the night probably
Last edited by Kazador73 on Jan 11, 2017, 3:12:48 AM
I Made my own version of this build. Did shaper and guardians without any problems.
I use 4 flame golems, 1 lightning golem for culling and 1 ice golem for extra damage since i'm stacking a lot of harmony's

Feel free to check out my skilltree and character. Name: OdinsHundar

I got very lucky last weekend. After corrupting 6 chests i got:
"
ThorWulf wrote:
I Made my own version of this build. Did shaper and guardians without any problems.
I use 4 flame golems, 1 lightning golem for culling and 1 ice golem for extra damage since i'm stacking a lot of harmony's

Do you find yourself pretty squishy? How much ES do you have?
Did you do shaper while dead and golems hitting or did you survive?

I got myself a skin of lords and a empower 5 but im still using the main skilltree from this thread and no ES gear yet. Wonder how big a difference it would make.
Last edited by Kezz123 on Jan 11, 2017, 5:58:44 PM
"
Kezz123 wrote:
"
ThorWulf wrote:

Do you find yourself pretty squishy? How much ES do you have?
Did you do shaper while dead and golems hitting or did you survive?

I got myself a skin of lords and a empower 5 but im still using the main skilltree from this thread and no ES gear yet. Wonder how big a difference it would make.

I don't think i'm super squishy. I can usually survive a few hits or even an hit from shaper's beam.
But i'm no tank. When making use of my quartz and stibnite flask i can run into enemies and my golems will kill them instantly.
Currently i have some MF equipped with my rings. Normally i use 2 Pariah rings with a red and blue socket. I put stone and chaos golem in them.
This gives me around 4500 hp and 4300 es (running determination).
I did all guardians and shaper deathless but since i'm lvl 93 atm i don't really care anymore and play sloppy. I can stay dead on the ground and my golems will finish the fight for me.
Chimera is the only guardian i need to be a bit carefull around because my golems won't get him out of his "cloud" phase.
Hi,
I was thinking about levelling a golem elementalist and I was wondering a few things :

Hybrid or CI : is one more squishy than the other? just a question of taste or price?

Victario's charity (with phase run) or 2nd clayshaper : does victario's increases survivability with phase run and is about the same in damage as another weapon?

Is it worth it to travel to "whispers of doom" for an extra curse if i dont have a +1 curse amy?

Thx
Gadjou
IGN : Arrowgadji
Last edited by Gadjou on Jan 14, 2017, 5:04:11 AM
"
Gadjou wrote:
Hi,
I was thinking about levelling a golem elementalist and I was wondering a few things :

LL or CI : is one more squishy than the other? just a question of taste or price?

Victario's charity (with phase run) or 2nd clayshaper : does victario's increases survivability with phase run and is about the same in damage as another weapon?

Is it worth it to travel to "whispers of doom" for an extra curse if i dont have a +1 curse amy?

Thx
Gadjou

I don't see much difference between VC and 2nd clayshaper in terms of dps. Actually I clear maps

faster with VC because of longer phase run up time. Survivability is where the difference is at.

Phase run makes u get agro less and almost 100% uptime with VC is huge. I highly recommend VC

if u are dying a lot with normal setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info