2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

Just how important is the shield for our damage? Thinking about using Prism Guardian to squeeze in a few more auras for greater defenses on my self.
Last edited by Zugas on Jan 2, 2017, 3:46:12 PM
Can you explain to me the big difference of with and without primordial might? I tried using it and without it still seem the same. The only difference I found was I can actually focus a boss without primordial might. Using arc boss made golems instantly switches their aggro to the boss.
IGN PinkCharmander
If you want to make golem build - this is the one!

Defenses are well balanced, coil is a perfect choice, helmet might not be necessary.

I've run with lvl 20 gems, only flame golem had quality, char lvl 87 and did all the content. Guardians, uber lab, uber atziri and few shaper runs. Everything is nice and smooth. Can run crazy mods so if you have to vaal your guardians this would be the build to do it!

Thanks a lot of bringing this together!
So if im playing the 5flame golems version the only roll i should care on the primordial harmony are the "Golem skills have 20~30% cooldown recovery speed right? and i should aim to the 30% ones?
I don't understand the need for Spell Echo on your chest if you aren't recasting the golems, wouldn't a different gem be more beneficial?
"
Clockwerk816 wrote:
I don't understand the need for Spell Echo on your chest if you aren't recasting the golems, wouldn't a different gem be more beneficial?

Echo works on the spells cast by the golem.
What do you think about using Blasphemy+Temp Chains+Enfeeble instead of Purity of Light and Fire?
This build can kill everything while...dead... The laziest build i ever play.
not minotaur guardian with attack speed buff

but it okay, you can deathless if know what to do
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
Does anyone have experience comparing this elementalist version with the penta golem necro version?

In terms of clear speed / end game content consistency.

Looking to start a golem build but not sure which version to go for

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info