2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

"
avp2master wrote:
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Is it low life viable?

you wont be getting any aura reservation nodes so don't think so, but you can give it a try( if you rich xd)

Well going LL means he skipping all the life nodes, so should be able to squeeze in a few aura nodes with the remaining points after taking some ES. But you would probably want to use Prism Guardian for it anyway, and loosing a golem for some auras might not be worth it.

-------------

I have a question, some builds use conq effect over controlled destro, currently have 6 golems which is lots of aoe, wonder how big dmg loss conq effect is if any at all?
Last edited by Zugas on Dec 31, 2016, 10:24:39 PM
"
avp2master wrote:
"
Yukohama wrote:
Question...

I want to know the items that will replace Helmet.

And I want to know the passive node order.

if you don't like inferno, replace with high defense and life with resis

Node order get 4 jewels at the start for the golems then get the big life %(8,10) nodes, if you feels golems need sustain and dmg get more jewels nodes later the missing life nodes

Does the helmet enchant option exist and there is no difference?
"
I have a question, some builds use conq effect over controlled destro, currently have 6 golems which is lots of aoe, wonder how big dmg loss conq effect is if any at all?

Concentrated Effect is Bad for golems. main skill is the magma balls with 25% less area they wont be hitting as much enemy,but use it if its better for you (i personally don't like Concentrated Effect )
Last edited by avp2master on Dec 31, 2016, 11:06:55 PM

"
Does the helmet enchant option exist and there is no difference?

don't worry so much about the enchant at the start, im sure you will do fine but if u really want it just buy it or do lab runs
Another question (thank you for answering btw :)), if we only stack Harmony jewels for the life regen, wouldn't jewels with minion life/dmg be a good option too?
Hi Avp2, I was thinking about possible optimizations to the tree:

Here's one that maintains 11 jewel nodes, but also gains a fair amount of energy shield preservation. Note that the Arcane Focus node is still available to take should the player wish to push to higher levels: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPMjAwB3LOmGs9P7_o_PfjWS2L2D21XGOlgNfCcvGjhirJ2qbIxoZXas-TfviEmx8B8EsxhW7Ip9GAj0ES_v63vD44RqQ76KoS_XlkuuGyXxisAabztJUfDVBx6DXzwtjxqwd2qs34rpAtlbbRnAVGvbTLMEB9AfIvRsC5Mn188Rln_GlS4OSCsKG8g2Pc_dytO0DOq6RnFXySj6gsdakah9HNy4k9piaHT56P4Ktz5Bh03jeA218oPMxq4LYa9saPKiAJARiq9KyG6qxPZyqayqWfOQVfcy6hj46_PdidhoWD8nKk0A7tQH3I1resi_F6QTNQAAAAAA

Alternatively, here's another tree that only has 10 jewel nodes, but takes the Whispers of Doom node, which I believe- when put into a Heretic's Veil + Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble, can more than offset the DPS loss (and give additional survivability) from the extra jewel. Note that in this tree, Arcane Focus AND Blood Drinker are free to take still, for higher levels: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPEjAwB2LOmGs9P7gsco-k3j8kX-jzrh2L1Vxvk374hJsV8_8B8Es7QMRnGboRhWaHQfGOyKES8rCu_rkBF7w-OEakO18iL0oS9QRxQg7w5Lrhsl2VvxisAabzuVLklRg1-PGrB3aqxYB9-K6QJtGX0YbAuTJ9fPvorK0-q6CPTAVNAfTLNr2w18V8n56NpiHNy4k1qRqH0EB4Pb99esmDpYOVIYas0WUfuPRg5IEZZ_xs_dG8gHHvDV_gq3PkGHplc1kngNbqpKyIqvqW55aMEEPC2DzMauC2GvbGjyogA_JypNAO7UB9yNa3rIvxekEzUAAAAAAA==

In both trees, the player also takes more resistances, which makes gearing slightly easier.
Last edited by SoloSelfFoundAccount on Jan 1, 2017, 5:01:19 PM
"
Zugas wrote:
Another question (thank you for answering btw :)), if we only stack Harmony jewels for the life regen, wouldn't jewels with minion life/dmg be a good option too?

if you want more hp for your character YES (for golem dmg NO)
"
Hi Avp2, I was thinking about possible optimizations to the tree:

Here's one that maintains 11 jewel nodes, but also gains a fair amount of energy shield preservation. Note that the Arcane Focus node is still available to take should the player wish to push to higher levels: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPMjAwB3LOmGs9P7_o_PfjWS2L2D21XGOlgNfCcvGjhirJ2qbIxoZXas-TfviEmx8B8EsxhW7Ip9GAj0ES_v63vD44RqQ76KoS_XlkuuGyXxisAabztJUfDVBx6DXzwtjxqwd2qs34rpAtlbbRnAVGvbTLMEB9AfIvRsC5Mn188Rln_GlS4OSCsKG8g2Pc_dytO0DOq6RnFXySj6gsdakah9HNy4k9piaHT56P4Ktz5Bh03jeA218oPMxq4LYa9saPKiAJARiq9KyG6qxPZyqayqWfOQVfcy6hj46_PdidhoWD8nKk0A7tQH3I1resi_F6QTNQAAAAAA

Alternatively, here's another tree that only has 10 jewel nodes, but takes the Whispers of Doom node, which I believe- when put into a Heretic's Veil + Elemental Weakness + Enfeeble, can more than offset the DPS loss (and give additional survivability) from the extra jewel. Note that in this tree, Arcane Focus AND Blood Drinker are free to take still, for higher levels: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPEjAwB2LOmGs9P7gsco-k3j8kX-jzrh2L1Vxvk374hJsV8_8B8Es7QMRnGboRhWaHQfGOyKES8rCu_rkBF7w-OEakO18iL0oS9QRxQg7w5Lrhsl2VvxisAabzuVLklRg1-PGrB3aqxYB9-K6QJtGX0YbAuTJ9fPvorK0-q6CPTAVNAfTLNr2w18V8n56NpiHNy4k1qRqH0EB4Pb99esmDpYOVIYas0WUfuPRg5IEZZ_xs_dG8gHHvDV_gq3PkGHplc1kngNbqpKyIqvqW55aMEEPC2DzMauC2GvbGjyogA_JypNAO7UB9yNa3rIvxekEzUAAAAAAA==

In both trees, the player also takes more resistances, which makes gearing slightly easier.

both are good will work :) (you forgot elemental equilibrium on both)
"
avp2master wrote:
"
Zugas wrote:

if you want more hp for your character YES (for golem dmg NO)

So harmony is not only for the life regeneration but also damage?
Your answer was very unclear to me. I was referring to jewels with the mod "minion dmg" and "minion life", not life for my character (I'm going LL). But harmony is better in both terms of survivability and damage is that correct?
"
So harmony is not only for the life regeneration but also damage?
Your answer was very unclear to me. I was referring to jewels with the mod "minion dmg" and "minion life", not life for my character (I'm going LL). But harmony is better in both terms of survivability and damage is that correct?

ah i see. Yes harmony is better
Last edited by avp2master on Jan 1, 2017, 8:54:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info