(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I have now hit over 1 million shaper DPS and am wondering where I should sink my money into now. Enchanted boots? A good jewel? Something else?

@PatriotAlmighty
Hit a wall?
Missing 6l next biggest Bang for the Buck.
After that Barrage enchant on Helmet, although that's something you normaly need in the End-Game.
I would also working on all Rare item's they sure can be replaced with better stuff.
And yeah Quality on every Gem.

@WheresDaddy
No Vinktar, so no shock.
Is your Lightning res the highest without it, for Wise Oak?
Try to follow a Flask Setup that is more like mine.
+2 Barrage is a huge DPS upgrade but shouldn't be needed, but hey amulet maybe?

Use a bisco if you can use it.
9 out of 10 Cases where damage is to low, a Bisco's is used.. coincidence?

@Yoluun
Nice man! You will get it done deathless, it's all a learning process :)

@Scarar99
There aren't many option's in general, Bisco's , Sadima, Goldwyrm.
Personally i don't like MF and still get enough Currency :3

@Rocky0rocky
I would get the enchant, it really help's on stronger bosses.
You pretty much have the Key item's from now on it get's a "little" bit more Expensive.
I would try to get 21.20 gem's (personally i'd level them in offhand and vaal them, way to stingy for that :3)
And yeah better rare's, the true currency sink.
Also might take a look at jewel's, they can be pretty strong.

Would this be worth trying to craft to replace piscators?
"
Miggaletoe wrote:

Would this be worth trying to craft to replace piscators?

No, not at all.
If you want to sink currency into a wand, atleast start with a T1 lightning base. Your fire damage is to spells only.

Hi, need some advice on what to upgrade next before getting a +2 barrage enchant and boots enchant. Still levelling to about 90 ish and not sure which passive points to respect to free up some jewel slots for damage boost. Maybe the flasks nodes since there's a bug messing with the bleed flask? Also that'll free up the jewel slot for the flask effect. However i will lose the projectile from dyingsun. Great build and appreciate the help :D
"
Decreel wrote:

Hi, need some advice on what to upgrade next before getting a +2 barrage enchant and boots enchant. Still levelling to about 90 ish and not sure which passive points to respect to free up some jewel slots for damage boost. Maybe the flasks nodes since there's a bug messing with the bleed flask? Also that'll free up the jewel slot for the flask effect. However i will lose the projectile from dyingsun. Great build and appreciate the help :D

I gave up on rats nest and went with
and saw a huge improvement honestly. Maybe the rest of my gear isn't great but this made everything so much better the instant I put it on.
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
Decreel wrote:

I gave up on rats nest and went with
and saw a huge improvement honestly. Maybe the rest of my gear isn't great but this made everything so much better the instant I put it on.

Fair enough but your gear is already pretty good so I wouldn't assume you have any trouble with trash and surely you must notice a little bit of difference when it comes to your Barrage dps?

To put things in perspective when it comes to the end game - if I would equip tempest binding even with a +2 Barrage enchant right now I would loose about 800k dps. So basically use it for now if it works well but keep in mind that it will have to go at some point :)
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@PatriotAlmighty
Hit a wall?
Missing 6l next biggest Bang for the Buck.
After that Barrage enchant on Helmet, although that's something you normaly need in the End-Game.
I would also working on all Rare item's they sure can be replaced with better stuff.
And yeah Quality on every Gem.

update: my 6l finally linked.
my barrage tooltip is now lower (I was using slower projectiles on my 5l and went with your recommended setup. Both crit stikes and crit multi don't reach old tooltip) though I suspect the added benefit of lightning penetration is pretty big, still.

I'm working on a lab farming character, then I could get the helm enchant I think.

I'll start qualitying my gems, and get an amulet for bosses (to switch bisco's out for) but apart from that? What can I do? :|
@Decreel

Replace Crit. Strikes for Crit. Damage gem.
Do you really need the 30 Strength in the tree?
Flask nodes are strong keep them.
The Not bleed removal bug does only apply to the Bubbling prefix any other prefix works.

You should be fine for general content, if you want more dps. for singletarget +2 is the way to go.

Note that Devoto's Devotion works fine a follower got one for 5.5 ex last night.

@Miggaletoe
Tempest Binding does nothing but reducing the Single Target damage (if you wear it instead of a rat's nest, devoto's devotion or starkonja)

There is no alternative than +2 Barrage if you want the good single target i have.

@PatriotAlmighty
Use Crit. Damage, since you are using a Diamond Flask.
Lightning pen. does not increase the Tooltip so don't get confused.
You should feel a difference while doing Bosses.
And only wear a Biso's if you can wear it.
Amulet's can deliver a good DPS boost too.
@toma_hawk

I switch to a simple added lightning (2-43) accuracy (200) and increased ele damage (32%) ammy for bosses. Also because I use tempest I guess, my tooltip is better with increased critical strikes with diamond flask.

My tooltip doesn't break the 24k mark though.

To clarify I do have a perf rat's nest ready for the switch back, but for now I depend on KB for both single and multi target so I can't do without
Last edited by PatriotAlmighty on Sep 28, 2017, 8:45:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info