(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I cant get past t16 guardians, what should i upgrade? I have a feeling i should be changing my rings/amulets to better ones but they are really expensive...Maybe crafting would be cheaper, what would you recommend i craft rings/amulet with?
Last edited by mrconfus3d on Sep 28, 2017, 6:44:06 PM
"
mrconfus3d wrote:

I cant get past t16 guardians, what should i upgrade? I have a feeling i should be changing my rings/amulets to better ones but they are really expensive...Maybe crafting would be cheaper, what would you recommend i craft rings/amulet with?

Boot enchant and helmet enchant. Boot enchant you should be able to sort out yourself by running some labs. Helmet will be more expensive.

Jewellery is not amazing no but I'm guessing you mostly using it to cover resists which is fine. In any case I'd start with the enchants (helmet obviously being the big one).
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
@Miggaletoe
So i did some Path of Building Action.

Since i think you are only Looking at the Tool Tip which is not showing you the Real Dps.

Here is your Tempest Binding DPS with Innervate that you only get for 4 sec. after you killed a shocked enemy to a WHITE HELMET with +2 Barrage:

Pastebin with your account.
https://pastebin.com/YqEpHVht

@AlmightyPatman
Reading something like this make's me happy!
Keep it up! You will get there, currently working on getting a mirror worthy Amulet in Std.
Since.. i can lol.

Need to know What i can do better right now im still dying in 12-15 maps sadly
Get higher Life roll's on Item's

Your damage should be fine without thunderfist so switch to rare's (gripped gloves prefered) with life and attack speed.
@Toma_Hawk

well i also have some Jewels i could show maybe i need do switch something on my Passives so i can level easyer.

Get life there too! :D
expensive tho
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Decreel

Replace Crit. Strikes for Crit. Damage gem.
Do you really need the 30 Strength in the tree?
Flask nodes are strong keep them.
The Not bleed removal bug does only apply to the Bubbling prefix any other prefix works.

You should be fine for general content, if you want more dps. for singletarget +2 is the way to go.

Note that Devoto's Devotion works fine a follower got one for 5.5 ex last night

Ok changing my skill gem and respecing those skill points. Hp still seems to be a problem though only at 4.1k. Life % jewels are so darn expensive rn. Gonna buy a +2 devoto asap.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Miggaletoe
So i did some Path of Building Action.

Since i think you are only Looking at the Tool Tip which is not showing you the Real Dps.

Here is your Tempest Binding DPS with Innervate that you only get for 4 sec. after you killed a shocked enemy to a WHITE HELMET with +2 Barrage:

Pastebin with your account.
https://pastebin.com/YqEpHVht

@AlmightyPatman
Reading something like this make's me happy!
Keep it up! You will get there, currently working on getting a mirror worthy Amulet in Std.
Since.. i can lol.

I didn't really look at my DPS until after. I just went and cleared some maps and the different was insane. I think the helmet is good for transitioning from mid gear to the end game gear that costs several ex per piece.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info