(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi guys, is this build still viable?

roughly how much investment would it take to bring this build to Sirus viable?
can it go with a HH?
Bought these for a fairly cheap price. Which one should I use?
Last edited by jmwafu21 on Nov 7, 2020, 9:35:48 AM
"
jmwafu21 wrote:

use POB....we don't know rest of your gear
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
How energy leech works with blood rage? Will you constantly be leeching?
"
jmwafu21 wrote:

At a glance woe bane looks better
Been trying this build as raider, while leveling...LOVED IT!!! - now ive switched to pathfinder...hmmm and meh! - maybe a bit better ST dps, but it just seems much slower while farming...anyways

The OP states that... "Pathfinder can achieve 1 additional projectile for Barrage" - what does this mean...it "can" ? - sry im missing something here :D

Happy new year all!
"
Fathervic wrote:
Been trying this build as raider, while leveling...LOVED IT!!! - now ive switched to pathfinder...hmmm and meh! - maybe a bit better ST dps, but it just seems much slower while farming...anyways

The OP states that... "Pathfinder can achieve 1 additional projectile for Barrage" - what does this mean...it "can" ? - sry im missing something here :D

Happy new year all!

Now i might be missremembering, but I believe the "1 extra projectile for barrage" thing was true back when "Dying sun" was a core flask. By stacking 50% flask effectiveness you'd go from 2 -> 3 extra projectiles during flask effect
"
Reazion wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:

Happy new year all!

Now i might be missremembering, but I believe the "1 extra projectile for barrage" thing was true back when "Dying sun" was a core flask. By stacking 50% flask effectiveness you'd go from 2 -> 3 extra projectiles during flask effect

Aaaaah! thanks for clearing that up!
Any intentions to update the build Lord Wanderfinder? :)
"
Syveneas wrote:
Any intentions to update the build Lord Wanderfinder? :)

Did i missed something? Can't remember becaming a lord :D

Anyways, there are only really small changes that came with heist. 3.13 doesn't bring any changes to the build.

I will check the guide if i mentioned/ included the most recent changes, but the build overall is still the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info