(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Ultrabuse wrote:
How would you go about grabbing more life/defenses for a HC version?

For HC i would grab an Rare Eva Helmet with Life on it, same goes for Gloves.

I'm currently waiting to get my gripped Gloves from Temp. League.

Passive tree is pretty much set. You could however drop 2 Jewel sockets (4 Passive Points)
And take the 3 Amour/Evasion/ Life Nodes at the Duelist Area.

Right side of the Tree is pretty thin lifewise.
A little Update!

Gear

Recrafted the Suffixes on the Amulet

new gloves

With those items. Lifepool increased to 5.474!

Kinetic Blast is obviously Crit. Capped.

Also Linked Herald of Ice with Innervate for Onslaught, for extra attack speed and movement speed

what bandits did u go for?
Oak/Point/Frenzy?
"
imjohntan wrote:
what bandits did u go for?
Oak/Point/Frenzy?

Ohh i forgot!

As for Bandits:

Oak - Kraityn - Alira
Could you explain which ascendancy nodes to grab, like in which order? I am generally new to ascending have only done it a couple times now (hadn't played the game in a long time up until a few leagues ago) so I'm uncertain how to go about it, like which ones take priority in normal lab - uber lab?

Thank you very much and wonderful guide btw like the video explanation as well! :)

Edit. Also the bandit choices takes the tree to 121 pts instead of 120, what should we drop on the tree?
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Last edited by Dublins on Dec 9, 2016, 12:18:03 PM
@Dublins

Ok i would take the Route to Master Alchemist 1st.
After that, Veteran Bowyer and last Nature's Adrenaline.

You are right about the Passive points.

The Character was Low Life so i took Passive node and haven't redone that Bandit.
Yet i think 40 Flat life will beat a 4% Life node.

Just take out the one Hybrid Node after Revenge of the Hunted.

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Dublins

Ok i would take the Route to Master Alchemist 1st.
After that, Veteran Bowyer and last Nature's Adrenaline.

You are right about the Passive points.

The Character was Low Life so i took Passive node and haven't redone that Bandit.
Yet i think 40 Flat life will beat a 4% Life node.

Just take out the one Hybrid Node after Revenge of the Hunted.

Thank you very much for the quick reply Toma! I am loving the build, hadn't really played a bow character since open beta or possibly closed beta. Really enjoying the quickness of the leveling process(felt like more of a drag when I was leveling my caster).

Even at these lower levels I am handling breaches fairly well keeping them open quite long.

Going to buy a the tempest bow when I am at level and I appreciate the ascendancy spec help, really great build.
GG, GGG! I can finally be the flamethrowing psycho Marauder I've always dreamt to be! Wish they had a hockey mask MTX & a gore scorching ray skill gem MTX mmmm one can hope!
Could you be more specific about the bandits part? Thanks
"
Chonuza wrote:
Could you be more specific about the bandits part? Thanks

Normal: Oak for Life

Cruel: Kraytin for Attack Speed

Merciless: Alira for Power Charge

My Character was Low Life so i took passive node instead of Oak back then, so i took a 4% life node.
Question, which GEMS are we using for 5L Setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info