(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Adestr1a wrote:
Question, which GEMS are we using for 5L Setup.

If only 5l drop Elemental Focus. This way you don't need a Vinktar to shock the Enemy.

so

Barrage-GMP-WED-Lightning Pen-Aded Lightning
I really like wanders. So that's nice to see that Life based wander did guardian.

I want to try wander in 2.5. At this point i have some questions:
Is 250+pdps wand can perform well as 250 ele wand?
Spoiler

And, Doesnt Rider looks nice now for wander? Like no pen. gem, but Ele focus on barrage to reach as hardest as possible single hit with 1 barrage projectile?

Or even deadeye, for low/mid budget with free accuracy / critical strike chance/mult and extra projectile for barrage/KB?
Last edited by streej on Dec 26, 2016, 3:32:46 AM
Rider is the go to for Frenzy-Charges.
We do take use of them but we don't rely on them a 100%

And for Deadeye, it's the nobrainer i want dps choice.

I started as a Raider before buff and switched to Deadeye and Pathfinder.

The strength of Pathfinder is not the Tooltip yet its the general boost for Offense, Defense and Movement.

And it has a wonderful Synergy with Queen of the Forest, as we get a lot more Evasion through the Flasks.

Phys wand. should work, i had foe bite (nr. 1 phys wand) and did about the same dps.

You can switch maybe added lightning with phys to lightning.
hey there, this is my second ever character in PoE and i feel kind of stuck for gear progression and I feel like i should be able to clear higher content easier, is there anything in my current gear that i should be working towards upgrading more than other items? I feel like my wand to a rare wand would be the best upgrade but idk :?
"
ryanp660 wrote:
hey there, this is my second ever character in PoE and i feel kind of stuck for gear progression and I feel like i should be able to clear higher content easier, is there anything in my current gear that i should be working towards upgrading more than other items? I feel like my wand to a rare wand would be the best upgrade but idk :?

I can't see your gear nor passive tree.

Please Link to enable Help
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
ryanp660 wrote:

I can't see your gear nor passive tree.

Please Link to enable Help

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ryanp660/characters

I've tried to do uber labs and its extremely hard on the second and third phase to get any attacks in and it seems it would take a long time to kill him, is this build meh for boss fights?

thanks for the help!
Well i did Phoenix T16 boss :D

From what i see, you have witchbrew in your setup that does nothing for this build.

You should follow my Flask setup.
As a well rolled Jade and Stibnite flask, are a part of your defensive and movement speed Setup.

Also you got the wrong Vinktar version, but i don't know if that has been Budget choice, since we want the Version with ele penetration.

IF bosses bother you, you can use the decoy totem.
What would you think about a CI or low life version of this build? I've started to roll this but I'm not sure I'm keen on doing another life based character this league.
@Andizlack

I did Level another Pathfinder as a Lowlife Variant.

From my experience, Lowlife is not worth it. CI is an option, however you lose 75% chance to evade, 50% of Dodge and Spell Dodge and a bunch of movement speed since Queen of the Forrest is the Key Item.

Also Reflect becomes a bigger issue i did oneshot myself with 10k+ es.

You don't think prioritizing ES in gear other than the body armour (and keeping Queen) with a CI variant is a possibility?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info