(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Nice to see that i have more DPS than some with the +2 enchant, hrhr.
Also, nice new shaper vid toma YO!
Last edited by NomadFX on Sep 28, 2017, 9:33:26 AM
@Patriotallmighty
Don't rely on tooltip. Did you test what i recommend? What i do use?
Get yourself Path of Building.
Which is 100% accurate on Dps and help's a lot in optimizing your char.
I know its not a nice thing to ask, but if anyone who is playing only leagues is willing to give rats nest with +2 barrage projectiles for my last 25 exa on std i would much appreciate it, its last upgrade I need... If there is anyone rich or good enough msg me ingame :)
My IGN is TheFatality.
Last edited by Annihilat0r on Sep 28, 2017, 10:09:50 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Patriotallmighty
Don't rely on tooltip. Did you test what i recommend? What i do use?
Get yourself Path of Building.
Which is 100% accurate on Dps and help's a lot in optimizing your char.

I'll test it today on PoB and report!

update:

Well it seems like if I switch to rat's nest now I can get up to 500K DPS

Will have less HP though.
With diamond flask I get 65% effective crit chance, this sound like enough?
Last edited by PatriotAlmighty on Sep 28, 2017, 11:49:03 AM
I am playing a version of this build based on your post and another. It is pretty clear your build is heavily focused on talking out end game bosses. What gear changes would you make if the focus was instead on currency farming maps (t13 as an example). I added biscos and 2 ventors. I don't think there is a slot to add in the IIQ gem (I could be wrong). Any other non MF type gear changes you would make knowing that you don't need the big guns this build brings to the table?
"
Scarar99 wrote:
I am playing a version of this build based on your post and another. It is pretty clear your build is heavily focused on talking out end game bosses. What gear changes would you make if the focus was instead on currency farming maps (t13 as an example). I added biscos and 2 ventors. I don't think there is a slot to add in the IIQ gem (I could be wrong). Any other non MF type gear changes you would make knowing that you don't need the big guns this build brings to the table?

I am running IIR (had I had this char in standard I would've used an IIQ gem instead) with my KB as KB doesn't really need anything more than a 3 link. So basically GMP, Pierce and IIR and I'm pretty much exclusively farming guardians with this setup for some extra rares from trash.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 28, 2017, 12:43:45 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Decreel

Replace Crit. Strikes for Crit. Damage gem.
Do you really need the 30 Strength in the tree?
Flask nodes are strong keep them.
The Not bleed removal bug does only apply to the Bubbling prefix any other prefix works.

You should be fine for general content, if you want more dps. for singletarget +2 is the way to go.

Note that Devoto's Devotion works fine a follower got one for 5.5 ex last night.

@Miggaletoe
Tempest Binding does nothing but reducing the Single Target damage (if you wear it instead of a rat's nest, devoto's devotion or starkonja)

There is no alternative than +2 Barrage if you want the good single target i have.

@PatriotAlmighty
Use Crit. Damage, since you are using a Diamond Flask.
Lightning pen. does not increase the Tooltip so don't get confused.
You should feel a difference while doing Bosses.
And only wear a Biso's if you can wear it.
Amulet's can deliver a good DPS boost too.

It adds innervate which gives me a ton of damage.
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Decreel

The Not bleed removal bug does only apply to the Bubbling prefix any other prefix works.

You should be fine for general content, if you want more dps. for singletarget +2 is the way to go.

Note that Devoto's Devotion works fine a follower got one for 5.5 ex last night.

@Miggaletoe
Tempest Binding does nothing but reducing the Single Target damage (if you wear it instead of a rat's nest, devoto's devotion or starkonja)

There is no alternative than +2 Barrage if you want the good single target i have.

@PatriotAlmighty

KB doesn't need any buffs. With decent gear you're already 1shoting packs in t16s, so Tempest Binding gives literally no benefits besides life (you can cap resists without much trouble anyway)
Last edited by d3s0 on Sep 28, 2017, 5:24:43 PM
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
Miggaletoe wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Decreel

@Miggaletoe

@PatriotAlmighty

KB doesn't need any buffs. With decent gear you're already 1shoting packs in t16s, so Tempest Binding gives literally no benefits besides life (you can cap resists without much trouble anyway)

I get that but I imagine our definition of decent gear is different. I'm just sharing my experience as someone whos "poor" and was struggling at level 87 to clear efficiently.
I think it's myn turn to thank Toma now after popping up here and there in this guide for the duration of Harbinger. Been wanting to play a wander since the power siphon days in 2013 when I first picked up this game and this guide has been an amazing tool during this league and Toma has been great at answering peoples question and keeping the guide fresh.

I know that I have diverted quite a bit from the original build but still I have learned so much from this thread. Wanders are funny in the sense that it's all about ups and downs - your start off really strong only to hit a quite hard currency wall but when you go past that the build just scales better than anything I've ever played. I have now gotten to the point where I'm not sure I will be able to get the currency needed to progress much further. I'm about 50ex deep with 2.7M shaper DPS with almost 6.3K effective life and I can truly say that pretty much all content has been trivialized by out of this world clear speed and just downright silly single target dps (T15 bosses in about a second). I feel like I might be able to hit that magic 3M shaper dps but at this point I do have to either get lucky with a wand purchase, level about 5 more levels or just drop back in standard where there are more items available. In either case I've had a blast and I don't think I'll ever have this much fun again with poe (or path of building where I've spent way too much of my time :P )
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 28, 2017, 6:16:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info