(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
xSpecte wrote:
"
at0mic109 wrote:

How? I just used up 2 exalts worth of chromatics using Vorici 3B rolls...and never even got close. :(

Sounds like you don't know what the vorici jeweler method is. Look up vorici jeweler off colors. What you did was a waste of currency.

I will look at the videos when I get home. I thought that doesn't work on an item that's 6s already
Yes it works.You should defently try now the "jewellers orbs+Vorici bench" method for colouring.Post again when done.And then offcourse 6link.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Sep 26, 2017, 9:05:13 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@FoggyNights
For a Windripper Char:

You Can use a Drillneck with 1 Add. Arrow corr. this will boost the DPS.
Or a Rare Quiver, since you are missing a Shield that could have High Life and Resists.

Also you will have less Evasion because of that, so you either are happy with that or try to get high evasion on Gloves(can go up to 500+) and Rare Helmet (can go up to 1000+) if you can get one with higher Life/ Evasion Rating.

2 6 Links are usefull, one 6l for trash and the other for 6l Barrage.

I hope this is enough info to get you started, also there are plenty Windripper Builds.

Yes it is. this variant will have to be something I aim for when I can get the quiver.
I switched over to this build because while the barrage damage was great with the wind ripper, I wasnt at all impressed with the damage/clear speed of tornado shot, im liking the feel of KB more already. Is there something other than TS that will work closer to how KB does? I went with a tempest as im primarily speed farming lower tiers and KB feels great with it.. WAYYY better than TS did.

Last edited by FoggyNights on Sep 27, 2017, 12:51:16 AM
Can somebody, tell me whats im doing wrong? (look at my char) Cuz, my dmg is so low.
Last edited by bukiet95 on Sep 27, 2017, 8:48:08 AM
Hey, I feel like I've hit a certain wall - working on my 6link now, but apart from that my character feels very weak - only when I have the boss against the wall and spam KB can I really kill anything. Currently trying to get a decent belt that has enough resists so I can switch to atziri's step, but this doesn't affect the utter lack of damage I experience.
I also feel like despite having Quicksilver still, that I have low movement speed (I get to 200% with quicksilver, jade and stibnite)

Can anyone help me understand what to improve?
Last edited by PatriotAlmighty on Sep 27, 2017, 9:56:54 AM
"
Hey, I feel like I've hit a certain wall - working on my 6link now, but apart from that my character feels very weak - only when I have the boss against the wall and spam KB can I really kill anything. Currently trying to get a decent belt that has enough resists so I can switch to atziri's step, but this doesn't affect the utter lack of damage I experience.
I also feel like despite having Quicksilver still, that I have low movement speed (I get to 200% with quicksilver, jade and stibnite)

Can anyone help me understand what to improve?

The 6 Link chest for barrage is a big deal, but for now you could start by flipping your barrage jewels to 20% quality.

also consider dropping one of the evasion flasks for a diamond.
Last edited by Vankwish on Sep 27, 2017, 11:10:22 AM
Hello,
Can any one check my gear/build and see if I'm doing some thing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/JZWL9FHv

I'm struggling hard on bosses(T7 or so and above), leech is very poor and damage as well.
Finally got around to doing Shaper. First time doing it, died a few times, but managed to pull it off! First Shaper kill for me ever. Great build!!

Gear:

Is there an MF gear recommendation buried in here somewhere. I can't seem to find it.
First page in the guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info