Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hi its good wand for this build?

Blood rage is necessary to use in this build?
"
kappa4head wrote:
hey wanna start on this build but kinda having second thoughts due to the fact that your QoF has 5 off colors... any thoughts on that or maybe alternative chests/gem links?
You can craft 5 QoTF off colors yourself via vorici jeweller's method. Costs an average of 100 chaos to do so.
@FoggyNights
For a Windripper Char:

You Can use a Drillneck with 1 Add. Arrow corr. this will boost the DPS.
Or a Rare Quiver, since you are missing a Shield that could have High Life and Resists.

Also you will have less Evasion because of that, so you either are happy with that or try to get high evasion on Gloves(can go up to 500+) and Rare Helmet (can go up to 1000+) if you can get one with higher Life/ Evasion Rating.

2 6 Links are usefull, one 6l for trash and the other for 6l Barrage.

I hope this is enough info to get you started, also there are plenty Windripper Builds.

@toddliestew
+2 Barrage on Helmet would bring the biggest DPS upgrade, Devoto's Devotion is a cheap option.
You don't need Shock removal on Diamond Flask we are Pathfinder.
If you can't afford a +2 Barrge, you will always be able to upgrade Ring's etc.

@Miggaletoe
Go get the correct Flask's and Flask roll's first. Next 6 Link.
+2 Barrage is the biggest Upgrade in terms of DPS after that.
Again you can get a Devoto's Devotion as a cheap option.

@Jezzi
Wand looks good, Blood Rage is a DPS boost, not needed but you get used to it.
Giving us Frenzy Charges and Attack Speed.

Sorry I forgot those!

And I thought rat's nest was best damage possible? Is it just that Devoto's is "cheap" enough to get with +2 barrage?
I was talking about the Non Unique Flask's ;)

Rat's Nest is Best In Slot but also really really expensive.

Devoto's with +2 will a good Job too :)
Hello,
I tried my luck crafting a wand for this build and got

I don't have much experience with crafting and I'm not sure what to do.
Obviously the life on hit is pretty bad. Should I simply use an Annulment Orb and hope for the best? Should I simply ignore it and multimod - and loose a suffix (crit chance?). Or is double T1 added damage worth the 2 ex for prefixes cannot be changed +scouring to remove the life on hit?
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
"
kappa4head wrote:
hey wanna start on this build but kinda having second thoughts due to the fact that your QoF has 5 off colors... any thoughts on that or maybe alternative chests/gem links?
You can craft 5 QoTF off colors yourself via vorici jeweller's method. Costs an average of 100 chaos to do so.

How? I just used up 2 exalts worth of chromatics using Vorici 3B rolls...and never even got close. :(
In addition, can i get some gear tips? I'm having a horrible time with single target damage on anything after tier 11 or 12 maps.

Currently level 88. 4.1k health. Missing throatseeker, alchemist, and cruel preperation wheels.
Last edited by at0mic109 on Sep 25, 2017, 11:28:51 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Zanzibar
You still don't have reached the last Wand node's in the Tree, also Gem's are missing Quality.
I don't see any Acc. roll on your Item's, assuming that your chance to hit is not 90% or above.
Also something i would fix.

So I re-spec some points and sacrificed some defensive nodes for offensive nodes. My accuracy is at 92%. with golem of ice, wrath and HoI activated, i'm doing 10k KB damage. I might need some help because I don't see how the extra couple of gem quality percentage + the missing 3 offensive nodes can gap the difference in damage between what i have and what you showed in your videos. Although my gears aren't as good as yours, i'm expecting to do at least in the 20k damage range. It's kinda depressing to see how my damage is worse than yours when you're using a random wand, no rings or amulet, and no aura activated. Am i missing something crucial here that i'm not seeing? Sorry for the inquiry, new to this game and just started 2-3 months ago. Any help is much appreciated.
Hello I wonder if anyone here could maybe Gear Check my Wanderfinder and tell me what i could maybe do better ? or maybe swap out keep in mind im on low budget now so a 2 additional Barrage helm is in possible for me right now..

https://pastebin.com/bxxQDRcN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info