(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@Zanzibar

I took a closer look and realized that your glove's are not crafted correctly.
See, mine are giving +3.5% Base Crit. Chance, which turns them into a pseudo 5 Link.
Your Gloves are just increasing the Crit. Chance by 20% which is not really much.

You can Try and use Thunderfist as an cheap option, yet you will have cover the Lost Life elsewhere.

Maybe there are some good Gripped Gloves with +3.5 Base crit. on the Market.
(+3.5 Base Crit. is crafte with an Essence of Horror)

An alternative are Gloves crafted with Essence of Hysteria, giving added Fire to socketed Gem's.

@at0mic109
Use Crit. Damage instead of Crit. Strikes. in addition a Diamond Flask.
Do you have Point Blank in the Tree?
Is your chance to hit 90% or above?

Getting the Colors on Qotf is hard but 3b 2g 1r is fine.

Hi all, Started levelling this build recently, char is still in early stages,
Currently have a 3B1G 4L QoTF waiting in stash for me. Excited to get the build up and running fully within the next few days, I love theorycrafting on how to change my builds up as I level to get the builds online.

Just wondering about one thing, Currently at lvl 50, I used a bloodmagic helm earlier because I just felt like I couldn't sustain my mana usage for long, I've replaced that now and will soon get a rat's nest as soon as I'm able to equip it then farm Merc lab for atleast a +1 barrage on it when I'm able to.

Does the mana sustain get better when I'm able to proc Herald of Ice+Curses more?
Is 35% crit chance with Inc. crit damage to low? should I maybe switch to inc. crit chance ? thoughts?
how do you maintain enough mana when using barrage, feels like i get 2-3 barrages out, then a few auto attacks, then repeat.
[Quote]
@at0mic109
Use Crit. Damage instead of Crit. Strikes. in addition a Diamond Flask.
Do you have Point Blank in the Tree?
Is your chance to hit 90% or above?

Getting the Colors on Qotf is hard but 3b 2g 1r is fine.

[/quote]

I will make those changes. Almost able to 20 quality all my gems.

I do have point blank and my chance to hit is 91 or 92%.

Did you use vorici 3b to color yours?

*messed up that quote
Last edited by at0mic109 on Sep 26, 2017, 9:52:40 AM
umm dying to corrupting blood alot due to not having a bleed flask (followed OP), i think its way safer to roll a bleed flask instead of an evasion one right
"
kappa4head wrote:
umm dying to corrupting blood alot due to not having a bleed flask (followed OP), i think its way safer to roll a bleed flask instead of an evasion one right

He does have an antibleed one
Hi!

I just upgraded most of my gear after getting a 6L. Holy shit the jump in power was insane. Anyway, currently I am working right now on leveling my gems to 21. Didnt have much luck with the first round of vaaling, and I'm wondering which gems should I prioritize to get lvl 21 on first? In my offhand I am leveling EEE gems, while filling my empty slots with barrage/kinetic blast wherever I can. Is this the correct approach?

Also profilecheck please, what should be my next prio? I should just save up for +2 barrage on helmet right? Right now farming with biscos, otherwise amulet is [+37 str, 6-57 lightning, 245 acc, 87 life, 19%ES, 23% global crit. ]
Last edited by Klintisztvud on Sep 26, 2017, 1:28:26 PM
"
kappa4head wrote:

As long as the flask does not have a bubbling prefix it will work just fine. The bug is only with bubbling and above 50% flask effectiveness. You could use a bleed flask with any other prefix and it works just fine.
"
at0mic109 wrote:
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
"
kappa4head wrote:
hey wanna start on this build but kinda having second thoughts due to the fact that your QoF has 5 off colors... any thoughts on that or maybe alternative chests/gem links?
You can craft 5 QoTF off colors yourself via vorici jeweller's method. Costs an average of 100 chaos to do so.

How? I just used up 2 exalts worth of chromatics using Vorici 3B rolls...and never even got close. :(

Sounds like you don't know what the vorici jeweler method is. Look up vorici jeweler off colors. What you did was a waste of currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info