(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Playing that build at the moment and got a thing about hextouch support, how does it actually support the poachers mark on the gem set up?

If its allready awnsered, im sorry :D
Hello, can I ask you how much accuracy is needed on average?
Hi Lord Wanderfinder!

Just wanting to say thanks for this guide :)
It helped me build my first successful PoE char reaching endgame (L93) back in Harbinger League. While I never managed Shaper then, I didn't care as I was having a blast upgrading and grinding, and could do about everything else anyway.

After coming back for Heist (Spectre Necro) and staying for Ritual (Flicker Glad), playing both very intensively, I've decided to take the next league off and go for a casual break in Standard to enjoy all the content I've accumulated but not used in the past seven months, without the pressure of FOMO (I did nothing but Harvest in Ritual fearing it would be removed again.. Now I'm happy I did go all-out, but relieved I can finally take a breather XD)

This of course includes regearing and updating my good ol Wander!
I just swapped some gems out and put on some new crafted gear and was rather surprised to find she could do a full clear of randomly picked T16 (arachnid nest, with a sacred grove and a blight).
Struggling a bit, but deathless!

I tend to be stupidly loyal to my characters (single char/league, feel like a traitor starting another, ugh the sentimentality), meaning i'm pretty stoked this one can be tweaked and min-maxed again ^^

So yeah, thanks again, much obliged!
"
It helped me build my first successful PoE char reaching endgame (L93) back in Harbinger League.

Actually someone called Science who has a character called Wand also made these wander build back to vanilla league

However, this build now more for zoom zoom farming as it may be very hard for Maven or 10 boss fight due to GGG making power creep

explode chest on top of HOI may still good for this build but i can't think of very very expensive item to add it to the build and seem Toma_Hawk not actively update the build and instead just reply nothing really change
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

And too bad this jewel is on murderous eye basetype which is not the ideal for wand abyss jewel stacking. (it effectively need 4 others murderous eye for 100% increased crit chance and wand build does not have offhand unless dual welding wand)

Can't think of other 3.14 unique has some impact of this build
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 29, 2021, 4:07:15 PM
Since Abyss is getting reworked and wands now get flat damage, are going to update the build? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info