Mechanical Questions Thread

Spoiler
"
"
KoTKoHe wrote:
Hi there :)

I have a 2 questions about "Commander of Darkness" mechanics.
If I have understood it correctly "Commander of Darkness" adds additional effect to the existing aura effect:

lvl 7 Vitality + CommOfDark:
*1% life regen
*10% incr. DMG
*5% incr. atk and cast speed
*20% all res.

As far as I know the effect of CommOfDark is stackable because its added to each aura.

So what i want to ask is:
1) Blasphemy support gem. "Supported curse spells are cast as auras" is that mean that this curses are affected by CommOfDark?
If the answer is "Yes" then there is a bug because right now it's not working like that.

2) Are the 20% all res also added to each aura U cast?
If the answer is "Yes" then there is another bug because this also is not working as intended.

I have a Necromancer in the softcore prophecy league and currently using Vitality and Discipline .I receive the offence bonuses for both of the auras but i don't receive 2nd 20% all ress ... but befor that i think i try 2 auras and i get 40% all res.

Can someone enlighten me please :D

1: Your minions, nor you, are affected by the curses you cast. Even if they are cast as auras.
2: "You and Allies affected by your Auras have +20% to all Elemental Resistances" Keywoard here is "auras". It does not say that "your auras grant 20% ele res" but that when something is affected by your auras (plural, so one or more) gets +20% ele res.

TY VM :)
Hi, I was using https://poe.mikelat.com to calculate Aura reservation for a character

I was planning on using Prism Guardian together with 20% reduced reserve mana in passive tree

So I thought to put Discipline in Prism Guardian, the aura calculator say it is 20% reserved

I wasn't sure so I tried to do the math, 35 * 0.8 * 0.75 = 21

But that doesn't make sense, so I then tried with 35 * 0.55 = 19.25

So it still doesn't make sense? unless it is being scaled up to 20 from 19.25 ?

help! :P
20 + 25 = 45% Reduced Mana Reserved.
35 * 0.45 = 15.75, drop decimals -> 15
35 - 15 = 20% Reserved.
funktioniert Inevitable Judgement und Augury of Penitence mit Fallen,Minen und Totems ?

-------------------------------

works Inevitable Judgement and Augury of Penitence with traps, mines and totems?

mfg Nuckey
Last edited by Nuckey on Jul 2, 2016, 6:16:48 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
20 + 25 = 45% Reduced Mana Reserved.
35 * 0.45 = 15.75, drop decimals -> 15
35 - 15 = 20% Reserved.

So that's how you do it :O Thank you!
Are all Prophecys that are not Map specific available at Level 1?
[URL="http://upx100.com/1467331846.html"][IMG]http://upx100.com/img/1467331846.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
http://www.elkamaal.com/services/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/
Hi. My question is quite simple, though i didn't find the answer. Does or does not work vaal grace with CWDT? It says that it's a spell, so it should, but when I link it to CWDT it doesn't work.
Hi. I'm trying a build based on full physical to cold damage conversion with Hatred + *Hrimburn + Asphyxia's Wrath, using Siege ballista and going inquisitor for the Critical strike ignore enemy resistances and I was wondering if the elemental penetration from the initial hit that would crit and thus penetrate the cold resistance would also penetrate the fire res through the burn for its duration ?
*Hrimburn gloves gives your cold damage the ability to burn enemies
Thank you guys
Last edited by Notot on Jul 3, 2016, 6:54:44 AM
Do item rarity/quantity increases snapshot?

As an example, if I used Divination Distillate, would projectiles from Vaal Spark/Spark/anything created during the buff have the increased rarity/quant until they fizzle, or does it update dynamically?
Last edited by Lulzi1 on Jul 3, 2016, 9:57:08 AM
"
Astrava wrote:
Hi. My question is quite simple, though i didn't find the answer. Does or does not work vaal grace with CWDT? It says that it's a spell, so it should, but when I link it to CWDT it doesn't work.

Vaal skills and aura skills can't be used with CwDT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info