Mechanical Questions Thread

Regarding the unique Craiceann's Carapace and its mod 'Cannot be inflicted with Bleeding'.

I'm interested in its interaction with The Golden Rule's 'Bleeding you inflict is reflected to you'. Since the chest doesn't say 'Immune to Bleeding', I should still be able to bleed, just not be inflicted by it. And TGR's bleed counts as reflected, which typically bypasses many checks. So if I wear both items, will I still be able to bleed from my own attacks while being immune to every other bleed or am I for all intents and purposes immune to bleed?
Hi,

Does my IIQ work if the Mob is slain by "Mirage Archer Support"? Will it take all my IIQ into account?
I couldn't find any real proof for this. There is Information out there that it works and that it doesn't.

Thanks
I recently the deadeye passive(Gathering Winds) and while i get the 1000 Eva and i see the tailwind passive at the top,i don't get a move speed bonus or any bonus other then the 1000Eva from what i understood from desc(tailwind makes you 10% faster) and i can stack it up to 100%,now i don't understand since it doesn't show you anything at char sheet(C) and you don't feel anything faster, and even if you spam a skill(or 2 skills) you don't see any stacks of tailwind only one, am i understanding this skill wrongly?
sorry if you already answered this kind of question but too many pages too hard to look.
doubt help marauder Unyielding

I'm playing the character, Level 58 Juggernaut, and I have the 2nd Class Rise.
It happens that Unyielding describes that I will have 5% for each load, however the values described in my build do not reach the description since I have 13,323.3 and with 7 loads I only have an increase of 14,479.2.
Faced with this, my game was impaired in addition to spending time and time studying the build and not reaching the values and predictions described in the information.
I ask for help.
"
bennyt40 wrote:
I recently the deadeye passive(Gathering Winds) and while i get the 1000 Eva and i see the tailwind passive at the top,i don't get a move speed bonus or any bonus other then the 1000Eva from what i understood from desc(tailwind makes you 10% faster) and i can stack it up to 100%,now i don't understand since it doesn't show you anything at char sheet(C) and you don't feel anything faster, and even if you spam a skill(or 2 skills) you don't see any stacks of tailwind only one, am i understanding this skill wrongly?
sorry if you already answered this kind of question but too many pages too hard to look.

faster is like the reverse of effect of temporal chains, it will not display any change in you mov speed or atk/cast speed, but u will be faster, it change you action
and by 100% it means your 100% from the base effect that is 10%, totalizing 20% faster with 10 stacks
also it don't stack with channeling skills

see slow https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slow is litteraly the revese effect
Chieftain "Ramako, Sun's Light" ascendancy question.

Do these two skills interact with each other?

"10% of Physical Damage taken from Hits taken as Fire Damage" and "2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently".

The fact that all hit damage are being converted to fire damage, always will trigger this life regen skill?
"
rcmoriarty wrote:
Chieftain "Ramako, Sun's Light" ascendancy question.

Do these two skills interact with each other?

"10% of Physical Damage taken from Hits taken as Fire Damage" and "2% of Life Regenerated per second if you've taken Fire Damage from a Hit Recently".

The fact that all hit damage are being converted to fire damage, always will trigger this life regen skill?

If you take physical damage, part of it will be converted to fire, thus you will have taken fire damage from a hit and the second effect triggers.

Note that this only works with physical (and fire of course) damage, if you get hit by something that does only, say, cold damage; neither modifier will come into effect.
"
RabidMonk wrote:
Why does Controlled Destruction work with Essence Drain, but NOT Contagion?
This support was bugged for a bit with certain skills. It now applies correctly.
"
RabidMonk wrote:
PSS: Why doesn't concentrated effect work with abyssal cry?
It does.

"
5tr1k3r wrote:
If I'm using Arc (a non-aoe skill) as an Elementalist, do "% increased radius of area skills" nodes on the tree affect Beacon of Ruin radius?
Yes, although the description of those stats has since changed, in part to make interactions like this more clear.

"
Demonlition wrote:
Hi, I was wondering how earthquake interacts with melee damage on full life, specifically when using blood magic. As I understand it, the life cost is taken before the damage is calculated, so you won't get the increased damage on the initial hit, but if you return to full life before the aftershock goes off, would you gain the bonus to it, or is the instance of damage determined with the initial hit and delayed, thus you wouldn't gain the benefit?
The damage is the aftershock is calculated at the point it starts to go off. If you're at full life

"
ofdia wrote:
hi i was wondering if rapid decay gem would work with poison and bleed comes from void heart ring?

when i use gem setup like Eearthqueake- meele physical damage- less duration- rapid decay- increased area of effect - fortify
Yes. Note that this support gem has been renamed to Swift Affliction Support.

"
sushicide wrote:
How do multiple on-kill explosions work? For example if I cast Abyssal Cry on a monster then kill it using Infernal Blow, would both explosions occur or only one effect can take place?
Each will apply separately.

"
sushicide wrote:
What's the difference between helm enchants "30% increase Spectral Throw Projectile Speed" and "30% reduced Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration", especially when used with the Slower Projectile Support gem? Which one would travel farther?
The difference is that one of them affects speed (making the projectile start at a higher speed), while one affects deceleration (meaning the projectile slows down less quickly). Which one makes it get firther before it turns around depends on both the magnitudes of these stats, and what other bonuses you have to the speed of the projectile. There isn't a simple answer.
How does the poison duration of assassin's noxious strike interact with Mirage archer/totem/minions ? Do these skill still benefits from it, especially mirage archer, does hit cause by this gem add duration to poison?
Hi guys, why am I taking chaos damage with death's oath on a ancestral bond character when the totems are killing and I do no damage? I have a glove enchant from the Lab but I would still never kill a mob because of the keystone?
Any chance someone has an answer to this question, played it last league and never got a debuff. Tried turning all heralds off and no warcrys, still get the debuff. What makes me think its a bug is that it only happens around 10% of the time making it had to play around.

Thanks in advance guys having an awesome time this league!

Thanks, Squeakyt0y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info