Mechanical Questions Thread

Is "Never deal Critical Strikes" from Geofri's Devotion local or global?

Wording/rule of thumb implies local; Path of Building says global.
I think it's global. Should be pretty easy to test, though, with a Romira's banquet ring.
Hello all! I was wondering whether or not I can apply bleed to an enemy with my own attacks if I have the ancestral bond keystone allocated.
No you can't:

"
Wiki wrote:
Bleed will not be applied if the base damage is 0 physical damage.
Last edited by Hyrtacus on Mar 19, 2018, 6:27:56 PM
Hey I got a question I couldn't find an answer for quickly, related to Stormfire unique ring, and it's '4-6% increased burning damage per enemy you recently shocked' and barrage gem.

If a barrage volley would apply shock, does each arrow count as 1 shock applied to the target, or does the whole volley count as 1 shock applied? An example to make it a bit cleared what I mean;

Would A GMP + jewel barrage (10 arrows) add 40-60% increased burning damage, or just 4-6% increased burning damage?
Couldn't find an answer to this, and not quite at a point where I can test it yet;
Does the helmet enchant "45% reduced Static Strike Duration" also reduce the duration of poisons applied by static shock?
e.g. would it work as if less duration were linked to the skill? or does it specifically affect the static strike explosion charge duration. (or am i perhaps misunderstanding how less duration would be applied here)
Last edited by Cashew on Mar 19, 2018, 8:41:34 PM
I reported this bug about two weeks ago and noticed it's not listed within the "Known issues" thread, this has meen mentioned many times on reddit but no single thread has gotten much attention thus I'm not sure it has reached your bug fixing team hence now posting here now.

Basically, I've tested the Deadeye's "Tailwind" buff with the following:

- Magma Orb*
- Ethereal Knives*
- Lightning Warp
- Default Attack*
- Tectonic Strike*
- Ground Slam

None of the above (and perhaps others) are affected in any way by Tailwind; neither their attack/cast speed nor their animation speed. Note that I am not just looking at their tooltips (I am aware this does not change) but have recorded these tests frame-by-frame to confirm that the effect is indeed not working.

*The abilities marked with the asterisk are the ones I recorded for testing purposes, the others on my eyes observation only.

Would you be able to confirm whether or not this is working as intended, Mark or someone else from GGG?

Thanks
im using a combination of items Farrul's bite, Farrul's chase, and debeons dirge. Currently when the boots warcry triggers my character doesnt receive the buffs from the axe. I was wondering if you could answer whether its a bug or intended
"
TheFa wrote:
im using a combination of items Farrul's bite, Farrul's chase, and debeons dirge. Currently when the boots warcry triggers my character doesnt receive the buffs from the axe. I was wondering if you could answer whether its a bug or intended

“Triggered skills don't count as you using a skill” —Mark_GGG

(Source)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info