Mechanical Questions Thread

Why Zerphi's Last Breath can't be chanced? I was pretty convinced it should be chancable in Perandus Zana mod and spent a lot of money trying.. At some point I decided to go with prophecy 'Trash to treasure' and it didn't work.
Hello!

Question is about mechanic of both items Loreweave resistance cap and Wise Oak resistance balace.
Well, example will be easier to explain...

For example I got without Loreweave and Wise Oak:
Fire res 75 (96)
Lightning res 75 (112)
Cold res 40 (40)

Now I'm using both Loreweave and Wise Oak (set the cap of resists 78 on Loreweave, for example)
Fire res 78 (141)
Lightning res 78 (147)
Cold res 75 (75)

Question: For Wise Oak this cap of 78 will be maximum and working like I got Fire and Lightning resists 78 or Wise Oak will still count Lightning res max?

I need it to understand should I balance resistances for Wise Oak with this cap of Loreweave or not.

Thanks in advance, regards.
Abaxoth for map boss!!!
"
Slava_N wrote:
Hello!

Question is about mechanic of both items Loreweave resistance cap and Wise Oak resistance balace.
Well, example will be easier to explain...

Wise Oak cares about your uncapped resistances. What your maximum resistances are has no effect on its mechanics.
I have made a Flicker Strike build, that relies on Red Trail, using the Golen Rule Gem, a weapon with chance to bleed and the Lycosidae. Flicker Strike is supported by: Multistrike Support, Added Lightning Damage Support, Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, Increased Critical Damage Support and Ancestral Call Support/ Ruthless Support.

With this Setup I should be able to get at least 3 Frenzy charges per Attack, since 1 Attack should equal 3 hits. This works really well when running maps, but there seems to be an issue while attacking a single target.

If I attack a boss, I never get past 1-3 frenzy charges, while bleeding and attacking. Though I should get 3 per attack, unless an attack would be blocked, which can't be the case for most bosses. Of course Flicker Strike consumes 1 charge every attack, but that would still result in 2 charges gained per attack (cause of Multistrike), which doesn't work at all on bosses and sometimes I even run out on charges, while bleeding.

I don't understand what is causing this, or if this is intended. I hope you can help me with this issue.

Will link my profile below, character name with the build is: "Lunar_Lucy"

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LunarLucy/characters
question about gladiators blood in the eyes ascenency. it says enemies maimed by you take 10% increased physical damage. does this stack with maim support?

for example: i hit a bleeding enemy with an attack that is linked to maim support. does it then take 10% + (10-14)% increased physical damage?

thx for help!
Last edited by Optimyst on Mar 20, 2018, 7:35:04 AM
"
Optimyst wrote:
question about gladiators blood in the eyes ascenency. it says enemies maimed by you take 10% increased physical damage. does this stack with maim support?

for example: i hit a bleeding enemy with an attack that is linked to maim support. does it then take 10% + (10-14)% increased physical damage?

thx for help!

Correct.
Hi,

I recently used the 2 guaranteed white sockets beastcrafting recipe on
my 6L Vis Mortis, assuming it would just reroll the colors. However, it
turned it into a 3L with 2 white sockets and 1 blue. I'm aware that i
will not get it restored either way, but i'd like to know so i can post
a PSA on how the recipe works so other people don't make my mistake (if
it's intended).
"
Optimyst wrote:

Yes.
"
Tortunga wrote:
Hey I got a question I couldn't find an answer for quickly, related to Stormfire unique ring, and it's '4-6% increased burning damage per enemy you recently shocked' and barrage gem.

If a barrage volley would apply shock, does each arrow count as 1 shock applied to the target, or does the whole volley count as 1 shock applied? An example to make it a bit cleared what I mean;

Would A GMP + jewel barrage (10 arrows) add 40-60% increased burning damage, or just 4-6% increased burning damage?

Stormfire cares about the number of unique enemies you have shocked in that period of time, not how many times you have shocked an enemy. The "per enemy you" consistently means "per unique enemy"; shocking the same target twice simply updates when "recently" expires.

So, in your question, 4-6 percent increased burning.
Why am I taking chaos damage with death's oath on a ancestral bond character when the totems are killing and I do no damage? I have a glove enchant from the Lab but I would still never kill a mob because of the keystone?
Any chance someone has an answer to this question, played it last league and never got a debuff.

Thanks in advance guys having an awesome time this league!

Thanks, Squeakyt0y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info