if you dont build around reflect... u will die

"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Like is anyone not seeing this? This guy is unreal.

[Removed by Support]

LoL 3.9 billion dps or something stupid... lol
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 19, 2016, 12:13:30 PM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

You are I_NO's alt account eh... lol it all makes sense now... you should change your sig on your main account before you make even more fool out of yourself... lol this fucking rex is unreal.

You got [Removed by Support]
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 19, 2016, 12:11:24 PM
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

You are I_NO's alt account eh... lol it all makes sense now... you should change your sig on your main account before you make even more fool out of yourself... lol this fucking rex is unreal.

You got [Removed by Support]

Sure sure w/e makes you happy kid.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Apr 19, 2016, 12:12:11 PM
/popcorn

Why do people even build for reflect, it's shell of its former self...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
/popcorn

The map version of reflect can still be painful. The mob version is pretty pitiful though.
I love teddy bears.
"
Perq wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Honestly the only way to handle ele reflect at higher DPS (over 50K) is warlords and LL gem for 4% leech linked to vaal pact for instant leech. IMO that a bit ridiculous so we all go chaos now or traps.

Phys Attackers can deal with it easier with a shit load of leech on tree and items (rings ammys gloves etc)

I never complain about reflect really because I know you have to build around it other than to say should you have to build around it?

I have around 120k DPS (mixed - around 50% ele, 40% phy, maybe 10% chaos) and I can easily do reflect maps, be it Phy or Ele. (I'm still leeching the damage monsters do).
I'm using leech (no LL or Warlords mark) - no Vaal Pact.

How is that? Welp, it is always to have some sort of defensive mechanic against Attacks. Mine is 74% dodge chance (and evasion). What is yours? :P

"
LSN wrote:
Reflect is a stupid mechanic. But it is needed right now to at least limit pure glass cannon building a tiny bit. The problem is that those guys who would build that way anyway mitigate it and are not affected and the others who don't get punished for it still.

I feel quite stupid with my ice crash build that it can't play physical reflect without taking the risk and high chance to die. 90% of the damage it does is elemental. It hits for something 9-17k cold dmg and 1-3k something physical dmg per hit.

I think it is ok to not be able to play some map mods. If it should be phys reflect for an almost pure elemental build while chaos builds are not affected at all is another question tho.

Take Physical to Lightning out, and put something else for such map. :v

You suggest to take out a gem that reduces physical damage and swap it for something else in order to do phys reflect with higher physical damage then?

Then again reflect is about the impact of single hits and not about dps so much. Ice crash e.g. can't and doesnt use multistrike and therefore you are hitting slow but hard. That almost pure elemental build dies to the tiny bit of physical dmg it does when reflected. It is something that should not be the case.

Please think first and then write when making intelligent suggestions like that.
Last edited by LSN on Apr 19, 2016, 12:21:01 PM
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
/popcorn

The map version of reflect can still be painful. The mob version is pretty pitiful though.

So it was literally unavoidable when it was packs and now it's a map mod that's 100% avoidable, people still complain?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
StDrakeX wrote:
/popcorn

So it was literally unavoidable when it was packs and now it's a map mod that's 100% avoidable, people still complain?

Well yeah as case point of why people are crying about chaos meta.
I love teddy bears.
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
If you play reflect maps, you will need to slow down, lose some dps, insert a life leech gem, atziri flask, etc. There are plenty of ways around it.

Or you can just roll voltaxic, slap a permanent fortify on top of the 46% dodge and spell dodge, 50% evasion and 2sec immortal call and get to 100 with eyes closed. At least that what i did.

People are complaining about reflect because there are builds immune to it without any downside. Previously reflect immune builds worth hundreds of exalts so people never compared their 5ex trash to them.

Now if you compare one 5ex tanky build that is immune to reflect to another 5ex tanky build that must dance around reflect...
"

Now if you compare one 5ex tanky build that is immune to reflect to another 5ex tanky build that must dance around reflect...

Then clearly the guy who must dance around reflect did something wrong.
Reflect is fine.
Ppl., just don't play like an idiot with 1 click destroy everything builds. Sometimes you should look at the screen and read what the monster mods say.
Last edited by Banev on Apr 19, 2016, 12:40:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info