if you dont build around reflect... u will die

"
"
Pewzor wrote:
"

You're fucking discharge and you're crying about chaos? haha wtf ''yo''

Discharge should be nerfed to the fucking ground like chaos cheese do. hahaha at least I am not ignorant enough to pretend that broken retarded shit is fine. I mean it doesn't take much to see over 650% extra damage scaling bonus being seriously broken.

But I guess for someone like you, they are all working fine and your 3.9 billion dps or something stupid that's also immune to reflect must be how PoE is meant to be played all along.

oh and in case you didn't know how it works, coc discharge is not reflect immune (which is the topic of this thread btw hahaha)... unlike your chaos cheese.

If that person has a 6L and 21 gems on every single slot then it better do 3.9 billion DPS with the best possible jewels and gear.

Yeah god dam right I deserve to do that amount of DPS.

So you are running 21 gems or something? because I simply copied your very own sig of what EXACTLY you put in YOUR OWN sig.

lol jokes on you.

let me quote YOUR OWN sig for you.

IGN: I_NO | Use all the tools you can to get ahead by any means necessary.
Level 91 - Brood Twine Hailfire 5.3mil DPS | Standard Fart [Retired forever]
Level 90 - Broken Glass 3.9bil DPS or something stupid | SC Perandus | Current
Obey me or I'll kill you by slicing your throat.
Last edited by I_NO on April 19, 2016 8:43 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

oh and again, discharge is still not reflect immune, unlike your chaos cheese... you know like the title of this thread is talking about?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 19, 2016, 11:47:47 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Reflect was heavily nerfed, it's really not an issue anymore unless you really do insane dps and you have no leech whatsoever.

If you play reflect maps, you will need to slow down, lose some dps, insert a life leech gem, atziri flask, etc. There are plenty of ways around it.

Unless you play one of those fotm newbie friendly chaos damage builds that completely ignores reflect whatsoever regardless of any situation while getting 650%+ extra damage scaling from abusing double/triple dipping the shit out of it.

Welcome to Path of Chaos fucking meta.

A discharger bitching about Chaos meta. SMH
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Here comes Artard #2... and discharge isnt immune to reflect either... unlike your chaos cheese... so what's your point?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 19, 2016, 11:55:35 AM
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Here comes Aetard #2... and discharge isnt immune to reflect... either... unlike your chaos cheese.

I'm sorry but since when do people have issues with reflect? You're so dense unless your build discharge is garbage and calling everyone noobs yet he right here is a discharger CALLING PPL noobs.

smh
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:

Here comes Aetard #2... and discharge isnt immune to reflect... either... unlike your chaos cheese.

I'm sorry but since when do people have issues with reflect? You're so dense unless your build discharge is garbage and calling everyone noobs yet he right here is a discharger CALLING PPL noobs.

smh

Funny how a chaos noob calling people playing discharge.

Welcome to PoE.
you're a giant hyprocrite and you can't even see it lol all you do is insult people.
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
you're a giant hyprocrite and you can't even see it lol all you do is insult people.

Welcome to PoE.
Are you literally going to f5 refresh spam to insult me more because you aren't very confident in your self?
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
Are you literally going to f5 refresh spam to insult me more because you aren't very confident in your self?

lol funny chaos noob insulting people playing discharge now?

oh and here you go

Welcome to PoE.
I'm not even a chaos person like I don't understand why you continue to insult me it's like I offended you deeply somehow because I called you out on being a discharger crying about another OP build.

Like is anyone not seeing this? This guy is unreal.
I love teddy bears.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info