if you dont build around reflect... u will die

I think a lot of us has become too used to mindless fast clearing to bother with the different solutions mentioned in this thread.
Reflect is a necessary, yet uneeded part of the game. It's easy to counter if you know how, yet the game has become so fast it feels out of place. I still think people need to just learn the ways to counter it and it's a non issue. If your build can't run reflect just roll ED it can do litterally every mod and f you care that much about it.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
i've played archer classes since game came out and just switched to warchief totem build this league. As long as game mechanics are the same ill always play totem build from now on. No more reflect worries and totems are really fun.
Every normal thinking being when see that his actions are harming him as well, never does such things.

Reflect brings no joy and has no place in whatever game. Reflect is created by idiot and whoever thinks its fine was not affected or is corrupted.
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 13, 2017, 11:21:40 AM
it's a mechanic that requires you to build around it which requires very little effort. noob filter basically
If you eat a lot of cake without exercising, you become fat.

Spoiler
This is a thread where we point out the obvious right?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
so people are saying you cant run reflect as ranger, is that really true?

cant you somehow go chaos pathfinder and use flasks?

voltaxic rift and stuff and somehow convert all damage to chaos?

if anyone knows how to do this or a guide let me know please, thanks!

Sorry I'm late to the discussion and not going to read all 13 pages but my 2c;

Reflect is a great mechanic, it requires you to pay attention to what's going on, prevents you from just going all out glass cannon, and rewards people who have experience in dealing with it.

I don't understand why people are still crying now that its been completely removed from all compulsory content. I wish they would bring it back exactly as it was, an affix that you find all the time on rare mobs as you wonder around.

#MakeReflectGreatAgain

"
so people are saying you cant run reflect as ranger, is that really true?

cant you somehow go chaos pathfinder and use flasks?

voltaxic rift and stuff and somehow convert all damage to chaos?

if anyone knows how to do this or a guide let me know please, thanks!

Lots of options:

- Split some of your damage between ele and phys using the multitude of conversion options that are available.

- Don't aoe spam big mobs, kite them off into smaller groups.

- If you have an ele build, overcap res for whatever element you deal most of

- Enfeeble everything that has reflect (unless you're using Lioneye's Glare, then it's kind of a waste of time)

- If you're phys, keep a granite and basalt up whenever you can.

- Use flasks to convert your damage to chaos

- VP

There are probably a bunch of other options, and you certainly don't need to take all of them, just a couple. Reflect isn't a surprise anymore, you know roughly when you're going to encounter it, so there's no excuse not to be prepared.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 29, 2017, 11:22:48 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
I can't really write a detailed response to this atm because I'm using my phone but I just want to point out that these options are ridiculous.

Most insightful post 2k17. Nice one.
Reflect is created by stupid man. No doubt here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info