[2.4] Time-wicked Miner, Occultist 3 curses. Uses bow. Extremely tanky, easy T15 & Uber Lab farm

Loving your build. It just gets thru the uber traps like its nothing. One thing tho... I'd like to think I have good gear but I really don't seem to get the damage up to as much as you do, for instance, in your uber lab video. Takes me forever to kill last izario. I just don't see where I'm lacking.

Would you mind checking my gear and/or tree and just give me a hint?

Regards, and thanks for an awesome build!
What is your tooltip damage?
Are you using a 6L?

Is Bladefall level 20, and do you have atleast 120% mine damage in the tree?

Try using this and tell me what kind of DPS you reach with your setup, assuming 6L.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cXhfCKvn5L1vJN7HudLEwB7GUxDyeQ-_lZBO8tFH35Q/edit?usp=sharing

Also, bump for adding the spreadsheet.
Last edited by conflargate on Jul 31, 2016, 5:05:18 AM
Thanks for your help!

OK so I have a lvl21 bladefall actually. Tree looks like this, didn't change a single value in your calculator (blue ones) except poison, couldn't find that in the linked tree...
Spoiler

http://poeplanner.com/AAIAAUhBQUlEQVFBQWR3UUhEUjhOZkE1SURvNFBxeEV2RVZBUmxoT0RGeThZUEJoV0dHb1ppaHFQR3lVYnlCMFVIVThkMlNMMEkxOGtpeWo2S3dvMXVUWTlQQ2c5WDBHSFExUkZ1VW14UzY1TXMwNXRVaWxTVTFSaVZkWlY0RmZKV0FkWVdseHJYSXBkOGw4cVpPZHNDR3dMYlJsdGJIQlJkRlYyYjNndmU5ZDg1WDZ3ZjhhQXBJTEhoRWlFZDRURmlFS1BScE1ubDVXWDlKdWhtN1djTXB5LW9FT2hMNlhFcHl1c21MUU10VWkzZGIwbnZvckJ4Y002dzIzSzA4X2QwQl9YejloVTJWdmI1OS1LNlFMcXV1dGo2LVRzR080Vjc0anY2X0dLOUhIMjJ2ZlgtVGY1NlByUy13a1ZmbW5ZZlBCLW9aRUh1X3c9AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

All gems in bow are 20 or above except remote mine which is 18/20.

Thanks again for your help and for sharing your awesome build.

Tooltip in ho (increased area of effect) = 6.800
with conc = 10.800
Last edited by shotcaller77 on Jul 31, 2016, 8:56:27 AM
Assuming you're hitting a cursed boss, then you should get an atziri phase down in 6 mines using conc effect.
Probably 15 mines to kill uber atziri split phase (9 prepared + 6 fired while she's up).

What else could you want from the damage? :) The targets are static, your EHP pool is big, you got good mitigation with enfeeble... There's time to deal that damage.

Posion damage was 38% from the gem itself in the spreadsheet there. Just the support gem values. :)
It is minor, if you put a zero there, it'd be still quite accurate.
"
conflargate wrote:
Assuming you're hitting a cursed boss, then you should get an atziri phase down in 6 mines using conc effect.
Probably 15 mines to kill uber atziri split phase (9 prepared + 6 fired while she's up).

What else could you want from the damage? :) The targets are static, your EHP pool is big, you got good mitigation with enfeeble... There's time to deal that damage.

Posion damage was 38% from the gem itself in the spreadsheet there. Just the support gem values. :)
It is minor, if you put a zero there, it'd be still quite accurate.

I hear what you are saying :) Perhaps I need to change my playstyle actually. Couple of more levels will probably help too.

Thanks for replying. Appreciate it a lot.
OK so I changed my playstyle a bit. I made use of the 4 second immortality on ES recharge and I made enough time to plant more mines.

Much better now.
"
shotcaller77 wrote:
OK so I changed my playstyle a bit. I made use of the 4 second immortality on ES recharge and I made enough time to plant more mines.

Much better now.

I think it's the key here, one thing I tend to do with dangerous bosses, is to run briefly into some 'safe' damage (some non spike trap on Izaro, for instance), ensure recharge and then enjoy the 4 seconds of god mode. Then move apart to do again. And again.

The only problem of course are the superhits, given the lack of mitigation, but those should be avoidable except from maybe Uber Atziri.
Did you ever try with Bated Breath? I mean, not sure it's needed, but would perhaps be even more OP?

Edit. Or wait, would increased recharge per second be a bad thing here? The longer it takes for the ES to regen, the more uptime of god mode?
Last edited by shotcaller77 on Aug 2, 2016, 8:55:45 AM
Recharge rate: how fast you regen. With 0% its 20%ES/second; passives in tree grant +% to this, soul strike grants -40%.
Faster start of ES recharge: the stat that Soul Strike has 150% of, and it reduces the time from 2s to 0.75s.
Wicked ward lasts 4s no matter what.

You would just regen quicker.
The belt is nice, but personally I need +STR on mine. And the resists. Many uniques - relatively hard to cap.
I have two questions :D
What level can i start using this build at? I've leveled to 61 using facebreakers, but i'm not sure if there are enough points for the skilltree. I can go to 70 with facebreakers if needed.

What's better, the +1 to all gems bow, or the darkscorn? I have another lvl 94 character so i can afford any bow, just want to know which one is the best.
Last edited by vici12 on Aug 3, 2016, 4:57:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info