[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

"
ImpishSpoops wrote:
If you have any spare time to take a look at my character and give some of your professional insight id appreciate it, i dont know what i am lacking to get at least even REMOTELY close to your damage output.

I am glad that you and the previous posters all enjoy the build.

I have had a look at your gear and here's my thoughts:

Your gear seems mostly fine, you have a good quiver, you also have just fine gear. Your amulet lacks around 20% extra critical strike chance and 25% extra critical strike multiplier.

And I cannot see your jewels.

The main thing I noticed, is your gem levels. You only have level 15-16 gems, and on spells, gem levels make a HUGE difference. Try to get those spells to level 19, then you'll be close to half or 3/4 my damage, which oneshots packs easily (the screenshots were taken in week 1.5 of perandus league).

For reference, I am posting my jewels here, so that you get an idea what the real endgame is like:

These 8 jewels in total are worth 1.5-2 exalts or so. I sniped most of them, if I did not, it would be even higher in price.
thanks for the reply! :D And for the thorough explanation and professional advice.

The jewels i have are very similar to yours, i have tried very hard to replicate what you have as your jewels. I have life% on all of them aside from one; which has bow atk speed + projectile speed. I am trying to get another jewel with bow atk speed+ projectile speed to help boost things even further, and also get a life% roll on it as well, its alot harder then i thought to do it manually.

Once i got Shadow and Dust i noticed a huge DPS boost personally, and the ability to survive better now as well. Along side that i just wanna note my health pool is at around 4.79 k, so almost 5 K with Tabula. Really striving to get that health higher as much as i can for survival :)

Thanks again for the magnificent build and the advice and all the help you provide to your fans and the community. Thats what i like about most about PoE are the people.
i know this is probably annoying to answer but i cant really find a proper solution on the best way to level pre mapping.

with a tabula and level 28 now for bladefall, what skill setup should we use? and what itemization is best? there are mana issues with self cast bladefall so once we hit 31 i guess life leech + bloodmagic. what are the best kind of weapons to use to benefit? looking forward to reaching higher levels and testing this build out properly, thanks for your time.
Would Surgebinders ever be a good fit for a DPS boost in this build?
For leveling you have to go every physical spell you have.

For example leveling with blade vortex in an axiom perpetuum and bladefall cluster trap, you will level up very fast.

Add a shockwave totem 4link to this setup and you will reach merciless dried lake in 8-12 hours and I don't think you will die more than 4-5 times since everything dies fast. I pretty much suggested a similar setup in the guide, but thats meant for a fresh league start. You can enhance this with the twink leveling gear. Be sure to get 2 elreon jewelry for removing mana issues.

"
Eclipse_E wrote:
Would Surgebinders ever be a good fit for a DPS boost in this build?

If you have a surgebinder glove with perfect rolled dps stats, sure it holds its ground with a facebreakers and shadows and dust. Though you need the power charges and endurance/or/frenzy charges up.

If you map with blood rage + warlord's mark combo, you will have more dps with all charges up. But since facebreakers are also cheap, I prefer them over surgebinders.
If i go with a 6l lioneyes and a kaoms, does it make me pretty tanky? at lvl 79 with 4k health with 6l evas chest and kinda rippy rn
"
Fizzco_X wrote:
If i go with a 6l lioneyes and a kaoms, does it make me pretty tanky? at lvl 79 with 4k health with 6l evas chest and kinda rippy rn

At level 79, can you post me your stats?
4k hp is not bad at that level. Not really good, but pretty reasonable.

You might need projectile speed on quiver (around 35%+ projectile speed, those quivers with life crit chance and proj speed are 1 chaos on poe.trade), and a mirror arrow - blink arrow setup for tough situations, along with a cwdt immortal call combo.

I started the league with this character, didn't have the GG gear all the time, look at my first video for example, its a 3:20 gorge run slooooowly, and I get hit by 3 bearers and still avoid dying.

Currently I don't even have a kaom's heart, just rolling with a belly of the beast. 6k HP is more than enough to make an escape in tough situations with acro + phase acro.

Plus, people here have posted 4.9k hp setups even with a tabula. If you can open your character profile, I can take a look.
Wouldnt suppose anyone can give me pointers on what to do to improve my build? I been following this guide and hit level 80 with it so far and love it. the damage output is amazing. I was wondering if someone could suggest possible changes i need to do with my gear to get more health? i know its user error and with this being my first character I have gotten this high it probably has something to do with my gear bt my health at level 80 is 2424. If anyone could make a suggestion on the main things for me to improve that would be great. I havnt gotten a belly chest piece yet which i think is one of the core items for your health?
I also pm'd you to make your characters tab public so I can take a look at your character, but my recommendations will be:

Get jewel slots from tree, the build reaches 9 jewel slots by level 92. In each jewel slot, put jewels with 5% or more increased life along with:
attack speed
or
projectile speed
or
physical/spell/damage
or
increased critical strike chance/multiplier/multiplier for spells

Also have 1 jewel give +2 mana gained for each enemy hit.

Rest of the gear should have 70+ to maximum life, and if you can afford it 30+ strength.

Without belly of the beast you will have 5000 HP and with it, 6000 by level 90-92.
Hi, thanks for your kind advice.
I am running the race quite well with some improvements as you said.
Crit chance is raised to 87% with the improvement of amulet and quiver.
And after i got a success in getting +1 power charge bow, crit chance is just capped.

Also, I decided to use quill rain instead of lioneye's avalanche because it's too tight to get both attack speed and projectile speed from quiver and jewel. Though it needs some more nods, getting accuracy was much cheeper than attack speed & projectile speed. It decreases the max hp a little, gives tons of tankiness with life 5.5k still. And I'm happy with its insane clear-speed and stability. Bosses die in 5 sec XD
ign:YeobaeK
Last edited by oraclea on May 16, 2016, 3:58:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info