[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Due to the unique gem it turns those into bow nodes
"
HiImMark wrote:
What's the reason for getting the stave crit cluster (north from templar)
it seems completely useless to me..

Those while wielding a staff nodes become while wielding a bow nodes via:

Therefore you get a total of:
2% attack speed with Bows
50% increased critical strike chance with bows
Knockback if you critically strike with a bow

and

80% increased Global critical strike chance
45% increased Global critical strike multiplier

Edit: In what items you need section, there is a screenshot of this showing the conversion.
Last edited by Mothren on Mar 25, 2016, 7:34:18 AM
I'm not sure if I'm being blind or stupid or something, but anyway. What skill do you use to get procs now? Seeing as you have blast rain in the CoC, do you use Orb of Storms as your crit attack?
"
jukki wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm being blind or stupid or something, but anyway. What skill do you use to get procs now? Seeing as you have blast rain in the CoC, do you use Orb of Storms as your crit attack?

Blast Rain triggers the spells.
Blast Rain - CoC - Bladefall - Glacial Cascade - Controlled Destruction - Arc

Orb of Storms is linked to Power Charge on Crit, to keep the charges at full when power charges are close to expire, or to jump start the build when you have no power charges.
Hello, I am sure this will probably seem like a stupid question, but why go with Belly of the Beast when you're sacrificing almost half the stats on it with Acrobatics?
"
Hello, I am sure this will probably seem like a stupid question, but why go with Belly of the Beast when you're sacrificing almost half the stats on it with Acrobatics?

We are not really sacrificing the important stats. Let's take a closer look:

First thing first, acrobatics doesn't affect the fact that the item gives 37% increased life (equivalent to almost 7 5%-6% life nodes on tree).

12% all resist and flask life recovery rate, which makes our life flasks recover 1.5 times as fast, is also not affected.

The item has 514 armour, which grants 5% physical damage reduction against low damage hits and around 2% physical damage reduction against high damage hits.

Acrobatics reduces this to 257 armour, which grants 2% physical damage reduction against low damage hits and almost 1% physical damage reduction against high damage hits.

However, we don't really care about 1-3% more or less physical damage in our build, because we get 12% physical damage reduction from high and low damage hits via endurance charges, and we have an immortal call setup protecting us against further hits for 3-4 seconds.

For the rest of the attacks, we try to evade/dodge.

TL;DR: The selling point of the Belly of the Beast is its life, flask recovery rate and all resist (to overcap resists for
elemental weakness curse maps).
Hi,

Thanks for sharing ur build, im actually play it, and its really fun, first time im playing a coc build and i love this one.

Here my gear:

Spoiler

And my passives:

I have a question, is there a minimum cap for strike chance and strike multiplier ?

Unbuff i have:

Blast rain = chance (28.5%) multiplier (355%)
Glaciale Cascade and bladefall = chance (25.75%) multiplier (370%)

Buff (pet + power charges x7):

Blast rain = chance (80.58%) multiplier (411%)
Glaciale Cascade and bladefall = chance (75.91%) multiplier (426%)

I need to upgrade my gear cause i have around 4.6k HP, and i feel it a little squishy sometimes.

Thanks and have a good day !

"

I have a question, is there a minimum cap for strike chance and strike multiplier ?

I didn't quite get the question, did you mean maximum cap?

If so, you cannot get more than 95% critical strike chance with a skill alone.

On the other hand, if you are asking whether the build performs smoothly with 60% crit, or in other words, what is the minimum amount of crit required, the answer is:
Cast on Critical Strike depends on critting and casting and leeching life to survive, so while over 75% critical strike chance is ok, it is always better to get as close to 85-95% as possible.

For your life problem, you can actually use a Kaom's Heart Chestpiece. You don't need the Belly of the Beast since you have a 5-linked bow. Those are 1.2 exalts I think at the moment.

Hope that helps, glad to see people trying the build out and being happy with it!
Nice guide, definitely enjoying it so far. I'm just leveling up my character (lvl 23 now) and was wondering how to progress through the skill tree since you only listed a link to the finished build. Could you maybe also post one for level 30/50?

Much appreciated.
"
electroretard wrote:
Nice guide, definitely enjoying it so far. I'm just leveling up my character (lvl 23 now) and was wondering how to progress through the skill tree since you only listed a link to the finished build. Could you maybe also post one for level 30/50?

Much appreciated.

I went with a more glass cannon approach while leveling. Mostly physical oriented with bladefall cluster-trap + shockwave totem or bladefall self-cast + shockwave totem.

At 30, its something like:

At 50-55, its something like:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info