[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Hey, thank you very much for sharing this build!
In the way of improve the survivability, What do you think it is better Kaoms or Lightning Coil for chest piece?

Have a good day exile!
i'm currently level 76 and my damage and crit are great but i'm having troubles with reflect maps. the title says all map mods but i don't see how it deals with reflect as i'm constantly one shotting myself on those maps. the atziri flask helps a little but i'm unable to maintain it. am i missing something or am i just supposed to manage my flask charges better?

"
Thoriner wrote:
Hey, thank you very much for sharing this build!
In the way of improve the survivability, What do you think it is better Kaoms or Lightning Coil for chest piece?

Have a good day exile!

Lightning Coil is definitely viable since I'm overcapped on resists easily.
Though I would prefer Kaom's Heart or Belly of The Beast since we are evasion-based.

Belly of the Beast ensures you either leech back to full qucikly or recover fast via a life flask. Kaom's Heart probably gives around 6.2-6.5k hp at 90+ levels depending on gearing/tree choices.

With Coil your hp will be around 5-5.2k I guess and I don't know if surviving elemental one-shots would be possible with that HP.

Against physical you have evasion and dodge after all.

"
BGOHHH wrote:
i'm currently level 76 and my damage and crit are great but i'm having troubles with reflect maps. the title says all map mods but i don't see how it deals with reflect as i'm constantly one shotting myself on those maps. the atziri flask helps a little but i'm unable to maintain it. am i missing something or am i just supposed to manage my flask charges better?

Assuming you have a 5-link:

For physical reflect, use: BR - CoC - Bladefall - GC - PhysicaltoLightning (Controlled Destruction will be the 6th link)
And most importantly use: Blackgleam quiver !!! (50% Physical to Fire conversion)

For elemental reflect, use: BR - CoC - Bladefall - Controlled Destruction - Increased Critical Damage or Glacial Cascade.
Instead of hatred you can use haste as an aura.

If you have a 4G 1B chest instead, swap EK for Glacial Cascade.

In my ele reflect video, I showcase that I use physical to lightning gem and blackgleam quiver and clear just as fast.
"
Assuming you have a 5-link:

For physical reflect, use: BR - CoC - Bladefall - GC - PhysicaltoLightning (Controlled Destruction will be the 6th link)
And most importantly use: Blackgleam quiver !!! (50% Physical to Fire conversion)

For elemental reflect, use: BR - CoC - Bladefall - Controlled Destruction - Increased Critical Damage or Glacial Cascade.
Instead of hatred you can use haste as an aura.

If you have a 4G 1B chest instead, swap EK for Glacial Cascade.

In my ele reflect video, I showcase that I use physical to lightning gem and blackgleam quiver and clear just as fast.

must have missed that part in the video. not having trouble with reflect anymore, thanks for the help!
What sub-class do you recommend?
"
Firaan wrote:

I highly recommend the assassin subclass.

A scion is also a viable option, though a 6 link will surely be needed then.
"
Mothren wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:

I highly recommend the assassin subclass.

A scion is also a viable option, though a 6 link will surely be needed then.

Sweet! i love this build, it\s so fun to play. and i was lucky to find a high rollet rats nest and a high rolled gift from above. they worked wonders for me. i mostly just lack resistances atm.
"
Firaan wrote:

Sweet! i love this build, it\s so fun to play. and i was lucky to find a high rollet rats nest and a high rolled gift from above. they worked wonders for me. i mostly just lack resistances atm.

Since you can crit cap with the help of jewel slots, I highly recommend you drop rat's nest and use a diamond ring with resists.

Here are my gear pieces for those slots for example:

Helmet something under 20 chaos, rings are 5c.
Last edited by Mothren on Apr 5, 2016, 4:36:34 AM
Hello. First of all, thank you for the guide. Always nice to see long forgotten uniques getting a new life.

What do you look for in jewels? Do you mind linking yours?

If i dont have a +1powercharge Lioneyes, should i just try to fit in a rats nest or would the crit be ok even without it?

Sry for all the questions, but i'm still leveling the toon atm (lv50) and trying to plan ahead a bit.

Also, gearwise, should i proritize evasion or armor? I have a couple good EV gloves and boots lying around and was wondering if i could put them to good use.

thanks in advance
do you only need to change out your quiver and gem for ele/phys reflect maps
or everytime you run into reflect mobs? :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info