[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

It's nice to see at least a couple of people, who are speaking the truth about this "OP" "All mods" build.
Instead of trolling ("I dont know man i am not there yet but already in cruel you can see if any build is viable for mapping later on." - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!) or "well if you don't like it just don't play it loool" or lies like "build slightly nerfed only does 900k damage instdead of 1300k now". And now you even criticize people who are trying to warn others not to waste time on this...

Right, so after listening to lies in this thread about "ABSOLUTE OP ALL MODS 800k MEGA SUPER BUILD" you spend a lot of time levelling, getting +1 pc glare, optimizing jewels, spending your passive points for bow crit and getting 8 power charges. It sucks and doesn't give you any satistaction in the process but you hope that the build will shine later on and you will enjoy it later in end game.
AND IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.
So, all this effort to get what? A char that can clear Dried lake and white packs on low-level maps? 10c EQ build can do that. TS ranger can do that. AND they will not die all the time like this one does.
AND these can be created and levelled faster and with less hassle. No "build can only be enabled after spending 4(6) ascendancy points", no perfectly corrupted uniques needed either.

I wish OP was honest about this build being severely nerfed in 2.4. What an utter disappointment.

Last edited by Knitten on Sep 17, 2016, 7:42:05 AM
"
Knitten wrote:
It's nice to see at least a couple of people, who are speaking the truth about this "OP" "All mods" build.
Instead of trolling ("I dont know man i am not there yet but already in cruel you can see if any build is viable for mapping later on." - ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!) or "well if you don't like it just don't play it loool" or lies like "build slightly nerfed only does 900k damage instdead of 1300k now". And now you even criticize people who are trying to warn others not to waste time on this...

Right, so after listening to lies in this thread about "ABSOLUTE OP ALL MODS 800k MEGA SUPER BUILD" you spend a lot of time levelling, getting +1 pc glare, optimizing jewels, spending your passive points for bow crit and getting 8 power charges. It sucks and doesn't give you any satistaction in the process but you hope that the build will shine later on and you will enjoy it later in end game.
AND IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.
So, all this effort to get what? A char that can clear Dried lake and white packs on low-level maps? 10c EQ build can do that. TS ranger can do that. AND they will not die all the time like this one does.
AND these can be created and levelled faster and with less hassle. No "build can only be enabled after spending 4(6) ascendancy points", no perfectly corrupted uniques needed either.

I wish OP was honest about this build being severely nerfed in 2.4. What an utter disappointment.

ugh I just hope CoC gets what it really deserves the change from 0.5s to 0.2s, killing it won't anyone's life beatiful
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
kardes gel artik bugun bi online oldun kactin :) bitsin su tatil
I'm a bit confused, why does this build take staff skills?

"
angyan wrote:
I'm a bit confused, why does this build take staff skills?

lioneye's fall unique jewel
MFJonesHC
This is in no way shape or form HC viable. 180% max life with 121/121 points used Kappa. GL with that.
"
gohapao wrote:
Hai there, i decided to try this build as a starter build in this patch and i just think its awesome, i always played as CoC btw!

So, i just finished uber lab on 2.4, it's was pretty hard run, considering my gear is just horrible. I'm using the new 2.4 gem setup, i tried the old gems but i feel like the dps is just higher with only bladefall on CoC.

If anyone want to follow i'm using this atm! (the passive three is basically the same)

Spoiler

TY for the build!

Horrible gear? WHAT?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
this built can't kill merciless lab the evasion is so low and easy for one shot kill. Map tie 10 is easy to be killed.
Well I guess I should've read these few pages before trying this build in Breach...any suggestions on where I can take this build from lvl 55?

I switched over to this, figured an MF character wouldn't be bad to have for Breach and it's my first one....plus the skill tree is pretty similar and running both bladefall and BV with it is much, much more fun than this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595753
Last edited by Dunkleosteus on Dec 11, 2016, 6:01:59 PM
I was thinking about doing a coc barrage//discharge build:

Since we can only proc the spells twice/second then use the highest damage ones. Arctic breath and fireball. If we get swarmed or take a bunch of damage then discharge leech explosion. But basically just a face tanker bow shooter thing.

Life: 208% life
Charges: 6 endurance//4 frenzy//3 power

Curses:
Single: Warlord's Mark
Dual: Elemental Weakness

So the build does a few things: Pulls enemies in, amasses charges (6endurance, 4 frenzy, 3 power), leaches life super fast (4+%) tanks well (14k armor//208% increased life 80 all resists).

Gloves: Empire's grasp - we want to pull enemies into our small area/line of death.
ranged totem (r)
barrage//tornado shot (g)
warlord's mark (r)
curse on hit (b)

Bow: Lionseye Glare 6L
barrage (g)
coc(g)
life leech (r)//essence drain (b)//arc (b)
concentrated effect (b)
fireball (b)
frost breath (b)

Lightning Coil
cwdt 20 (r)
life leech (r)
concentrated effect//increased aoe (b) (single//multiple)
Discharge (b)
controlled destruction (b)
elemental focus (b)

Alpha's howl +5% max resists or arctic armor or determination or whatever works for you!
Purity of Ice
Puitiy of Fire
Purity of Lightning
Enlighten

Boots: Resits//life
CWDT (15) (r)
Immortal call (r)
blink arrow (g)
ice golem (b)

Ring
Romira's banquet

Ring 2 (socket) blood rage
Resists life

Belt
+1 endurance// resists//life

Amulet
Voll's Devotion (+1 curse if you have 70ex!)

Rearguard (the 25% block//15%spell block is big!)

Jewels
2x volley fire
3x atk spd//life//resists

Use empire's grasp to get things close to you. Auto knockback on the gloves on totem to apply curse as well as pull them into your line of fire. Then suck stuff in non-stop.

I think it should deliver about 40k dps in constant damage if you max out at 2 casts per spell per second. It should also be able to tank most types of damage.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBS0F-Q2NDc0S4RRNFHUV8BiRGNsZLhmKGlUcziFgI_Yn7SmlKjgrUCyFLiMuUzJ-NZI26DfUOlI64TwtQzFGaUp9TZJN41WpVw1aGluvXzlhIWVNZ6BoZWoBa9RyqXTtdPF1y3aseu971IIHg1-DzISUhO-HdolxivCNfpHOk5mVzJZslwaXtJstnMSezZ_LouqjiqTCplenMKrNrY2vp7CrtyK3Pre2u568n702vqfDM8M6xILE9sauzZjPftIh02_Yvdlh2XzaweOf5ebqYuxc7T_uDvJB85v5Y_xL_MX-Cv5U_o8=

Maybe this could do the most coc damage under the new setup?

Last edited by dogfartsdogfarts on Dec 13, 2016, 1:03:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info