[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Hey im currently playing the build i started using it at around lvl 55 when i got my cruel lab done. I used a Quill Rain and a diamond flask for better proc's.
Now im lvl 72 atm and using the lioneye bow.
There will be a new bow coming out soon the silvertongue, i was wondering if its good option as well?
Im using GC as well and ARC everynow then. The build works perfectly fine, its almost as if there are no changes or that the changes are not noticable.

Anyway Nice Build, Enjoying it so far!

IGN: iDontKnowYet
Hey, you can put the video in this patch, I want to see what damage and how to play at all this build. Thank you in advance)!
Well i don't know if your talking to me but i could help you in game, not good at making a video. But in game thats not a problem if need help seting things up or how things up. Give me a PM and say who you are and we'll start!
GL
I am thinking of starting this buildas my second character in essence league.

I want to ask though, what are the stat priority on lioneye's bow? Does bow Pdps matter or do we have to just look for high attack speed?
IGN: LadyAlistra
Again ask me in game not on form.
Can someone explain me whats up with Serpent Stance and Blunt Trauma nodes?
IGN: LadyAlistra
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Can someone explain me whats up with Serpent Stance and Blunt Trauma nodes?

The build use this jewel :

with this jewel and 6 skill point you take 80% global critical strike chance, 40% critical strike chance with bow, 45% global critical multiplier, 22% physical damage with bow and 2% attack speed with bow.

look at the section "What (items) do you need for running this build:" on the build.
Last edited by Asardial on Sep 7, 2016, 12:40:17 PM
"
Mothren wrote:
Hey everyone, I am on vacation now so can't reply frequently.

Basically, you need to level using bladefall, blade vortex and perhaps shockwave totem that I mention in leveling section. Buy the gems you need using poe.trade website.

When you are level 70+ and have completed normal and cruel labyrinths, you can transition to the build by buying either a quill rain or a Lioneye's glare, and critical strike chance items like the items I have listed.

Vagan mod is not available in bows unfortunately.

I will put new videos as soon as I get back.

For map clearing, not much has changed really, we were one shotting packs anyway. Bosses are a little slower now I guess.

how different would the skill tree be now? i know your on vacation so dont wanna bother you for a whole new skill layout if you can just mention the changes that would be really helpful man. thanks!
Is this build good for HC?
Hai there, i decided to try this build as a starter build in this patch and i just think its awesome, i always played as CoC btw!

So, i just finished uber lab on 2.4, it's was pretty hard run, considering my gear is just horrible. I'm using the new 2.4 gem setup, i tried the old gems but i feel like the dps is just higher with only bladefall on CoC.

If anyone want to follow i'm using this atm! (the passive three is basically the same)

Spoiler

TY for the build!
Last edited by gohapao on Sep 9, 2016, 10:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info