[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
would you go rrg or ggr for a mirrored dagger just asking.. thinking of getting one

If I could, I would probably get a RRG one. We can use RRG or GGR quite comfortably though. Plan your links before you buy is my advice.

We use our movement skill in our helm now, so slots in the dagger would be for something else.

I use GGR and i'm happy though I have wished I had a RRG a few times before i moved shield charge to my help (which I would never change now!)
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
avenuee wrote:
Whats the gain of Sin's Rebirth? 30%chaos dmg instead of physical. But why not use witchfire then?
I'll play without Ruby since i oneshot most things

The benefits:
- Smoke blinds all closely targets
- 100% inc evasion
- Immune to burning - which is another stats ailment that can kill us, especially vs Uber or in PVP/hall or G-masters

The dps benefit is ok, though like you said; as we 1 shot things, I bought it for it's defensive utility.
Nevermind this comment, i misread.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Jan 9, 2017, 9:15:40 PM
"
madspaz wrote:
how else would you get power charges if you use endurance with shield bash? or would just use power charges instead?

Hey mate

Just take out faster attacks and use PCoC, fortify, Shield Charge and EC on melee stun. Im about to start using Vaal haste which will give massive boost to speed. This should help us negate the reduction in speed from losing faster attacks.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
madspaz wrote:
how else would you get power charges if you use endurance with shield bash? or would just use power charges instead?

Hey mate

Just take out faster attacks and use PCoC, fortify, Shield Charge and EC on melee stun. Im about to start using Vaal haste which will give massive boost to speed. This should help us negate the reduction in speed from losing faster attacks.

cheers mate!
Im testing Dying Sun for me personally out and i gotta say for clearing maps is probably one of the best flasks if you combine it with Abyssus you kill most of the stuff before you even see it and it touches you and helps you clearing maps faster.

I'll test it out a few days more and then maybe try out sin's.

Cheers.
Lot's of great info here. Very flexible build in regards to both the skill tree and gear.
Hey boss, quick question if you don't mind. I'm 86 and have pretty much filled out my tree, including the poison/crit cluster and Adder's Touch. I'm rolling with a Trickster and am about to purchase a Voidheart. Since I can't afford a legacy one, which proc is the most important, bleed or poison chance? I'm thinking poison because we have Bino's and some nodes, but honestly I'm not very familiar with bleed mechanics and how much impact it will have. I already temp-equipped a Blackheart and I know my tooltip DPS will go down with Voidheart, so I'm trying to wrap my brain around the effects of the poison and bleed procs.

Thanks so much for the build guide and for being helpful to everyone! :)
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 11, 2017, 11:42:29 PM
"
deadamaranth wrote:
Hey boss, quick question if you don't mind. I'm 86 and have pretty much filled out my tree, including the poison/crit cluster and Adder's Touch. I'm rolling with a Trickster and am about to purchase a Voidheart. Since I can't afford a legacy one, which proc is the most important, bleed or poison chance? I'm thinking poison because we have Bino's and some nodes, but honestly I'm not very familiar with bleed mechanics and how much impact it will have. I already temp-equipped a Blackheart and I know my tooltip DPS will go down with Voidheart, so I'm trying to wrap my brain around the effects of the poison and bleed procs.

Thanks so much for the build guide and for being helpful to everyone! :)

Poison stacks, bleed doesn't. This means poison will always have more potential imo.

Thanks bro
Hey

I just swapped to this from a Scourge build..

I needed more tankiness, and chose the Trickster path. I got 12.300 ES atm.

Hideout avg. Dmg with no flask is 12k. Seems low?

The power charges seems hard to keep up with Shield Charge. Got 67crit% unbuffed.
How do you keep Frenzy up on bosses? And how do you keep Power Charges up when using Sky Forths?

Most important part: How do you sustain mana? I can't see how, and im running low in all maps.

PLease take a look at my gear and tree and help :(
Last edited by ckp2906 on Jan 12, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info