"
godaphex wrote:
What ascendency points do I put into trickster? Please respond

Ghost Dance
Shade Form
Walk the Aether
Swift Killer
/popcorn always, because people
Just ran into a pair of snakebites. I know they're fairly cheap, but i wonder if it's worth holding onto for frenzy charges?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Just ran into a pair of snakebites. I know they're fairly cheap, but i wonder if it's worth holding onto for frenzy charges?

Hey Mate

We don't need them as trickster get's Frenzy charges for free. As an assassin, using maligaro's, Facebreakers or High-ES gloves is recommended.

They're not really recommended for this build.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
godaphex wrote:
What ascendency points do I put into trickster? Please respond

Ghost Dance
Shade Form
Walk the Aether
Swift Killer

You can take the es regen Ascendency passive instead of Walk the Aether if you do heaps of DoT. This won't work on bosses outside of Add-Phases though it will work wonders while clearing for survivability.
Looking at a way to generate power charges without attacking anything. This will be to generate them before boss phases etc, and to enter boss battles with as much crit s possible.
What do you think of Dying Sun ? Or Sin's Rebirth for more Chaos?
Last edited by avenuee on Jan 9, 2017, 3:02:45 PM
"
avenuee wrote:
What do you think of Dying Sun ? Or Sin's Rebirth for more Chaos?

This is my new setup. It's quite a bit better for clearing maps, though results in a drastic loss of dps due to swapping Lion's roar for sin's rebirth.

I peak at 133k average damage.

With this setup, I peak at 177k though! I may try this against bosses as it's rare that we block their attacks anyways.

I prefer Sin's over lion's due to it having more defensive benefits that I can use, and because it has 3 uses instead of 2.

Don't use Dying Sun. I tried it for a bit and the short duration combined with the fact the only useful stats is aoe, isn't worth the flask slot.
would you go rrg or ggr for a mirrored dagger just asking.. thinking of getting one
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Whats the gain of Sin's Rebirth? 30%chaos dmg instead of physical. But why not use witchfire then?
I'll play without Ruby since i oneshot most things
how else would you get power charges if you use endurance with shield bash? or would just use power charges instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info