[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
SoSadu wrote:
Hey quick question, how are you getting so much armor in your build? Does the helm alone give you THAT much? I'm getting rekt by physical attacks in merciless

Hey Bro

I use 2 different armor flasks -

Both result in a little bit of mitigation, though not that much. I would heavily suggest dropping abyssus and going something like heretic's veil until you have at least 7k es

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Would this build still be strong with say a 350 DPS dagger and going Trickster? I feel like the damage would be subpar now with the nerf to facebreaker PLUS the voidheart nerf. Should I still use Voidheart even after the nerf?
"
renroval wrote:
Would this build still be strong with say a 350 DPS dagger and going Trickster? I feel like the damage would be subpar now with the nerf to facebreaker PLUS the voidheart nerf. Should I still use Voidheart even after the nerf?

ah 350dps dagger is quite a bit! My old dagger was 400 dps and I was smashing all content. This was without a voidheart or facebreakers too!

A properly built trickster with a 350pdps dagger will be insanely powerful, just not as powerful as an assassin who's invested heavily in poision. I doubt they will nerf trickster, though assassin + DoT may receive a nerf in the coming future.
Hey should i focus on getting a Skyforth next or whats my next step buddy?
Cheers
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

ah 350dps dagger is quite a bit! My old dagger was 400 dps and I was smashing all content. This was without a voidheart or facebreakers too!

A properly built trickster with a 350pdps dagger will be insanely powerful, just not as powerful as an assassin who's invested heavily in poision. I doubt they will nerf trickster, though assassin + DoT may receive a nerf in the coming future.

Do you think going Trickster with a 320-350 DPS dagger is good enough to do most content and faceroll bosses or would that still be pretty hard as a Trickster?

I feel like trickster is the safer bet for more ES/speed but assassin damage is just so much more. I'm wondering if more damage is better than more speed/ES. More damage would amount to faster boss fights, dead bosses don't do damage right?
"
renroval wrote:
More damage would amount to faster boss fights, dead bosses don't do damage right?

You have a point. I died to Cruel Izaro so many times before I said "you know what, obviously whether I have 6k ES or 8k ES, it doesn't matter, he kills me all the same". So I said screw it, took off Discipline and added Hatred with my HOA and what do you know, I out-deepsed him, he went squish and I lived to tell the tale.

Kill it before it kills you. I'm seriously considering respeccing to Assassin...
/popcorn always, because people
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey should i focus on getting a Skyforth next or whats my next step buddy?
Cheers

Hey mate

EIther death's door with stun avoidance, or skyforth's would be my recommendation.
"
renroval wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

Do you think going Trickster with a 320-350 DPS dagger is good enough to do most content and faceroll bosses or would that still be pretty hard as a Trickster?

I feel like trickster is the safer bet for more ES/speed but assassin damage is just so much more. I'm wondering if more damage is better than more speed/ES. More damage would amount to faster boss fights, dead bosses don't do damage right?

Hey dude

in theory, you're right. Faster boss fights should mean less time to be hit. The problem comes from the fact that the only situations where this applies is in parties on maps like double boss vaal temple, or solo Uber atziri. Everything solo is relatively simple, as a trickster.

As assassin, using wither totem and heavily investing in poison, you could drop atziri before she even finishes her flameblast. Try both mate.
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
renroval wrote:
More damage would amount to faster boss fights, dead bosses don't do damage right?

You have a point. I died to Cruel Izaro so many times before I said "you know what, obviously whether I have 6k ES or 8k ES, it doesn't matter, he kills me all the same". So I said screw it, took off Discipline and added Hatred with my HOA and what do you know, I out-deepsed him, he went squish and I lived to tell the tale.

Kill it before it kills you. I'm seriously considering respeccing to Assassin...

Have a freeze and flask ready for izzario. He does physical and cold damage though he definitely hits hard!

If you have bleed and poison effects, then assassin may be your best bet. Without bleed and poision, trickster will do more dps.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Have a freeze and flask ready for izzario. He does physical and cold damage though he definitely hits hard!

If you have bleed and poison effects, then assassin may be your best bet. Without bleed and poision, trickster will do more dps.

I don't have a Voidheart yet. This is an expensive build for me, I got lucky and found some items from my closed beta day that sold easily (legacy Facebreakers and a few IIQ gems). I need stun mitigation I know, but every slot and skill point is precious :)

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYoajxslHU8i6iL0KgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk9X0ZxRwZJUUmxS65Mg0yzUlNUvVZjVvVcQF3yX2pqjGwLbRltbHBScLtw1HSBdf13_X3jf8aDCYRvhMWGronTjAuMNo6Kj_qQG5MnlouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmjo6Z_pyusZrDYtAy1SLk-uXy-Or6KwcXDOsgUytPN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb2xrbbtvU53To1ukC6f7quutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV9W_22vk3-aT7CQ==?accountName=deadamaranth&characterName=Thirtythird_Catch

I also need to max some gems and get them to +20 quality. And my Enlighten is not even level 3 yet, haha. All I can do is grind those out.

Actually, Merci Izaro dies pretty quick when I pop my flasks, it would be a waste to respec to Assassin just for him. You know how the itch goes, though, you want MOAR DEEPS! :P The shadow high-mobility playstyle is the one I enjoy the most, and I prefer the idea of the Trickster...how he uses his skill to come out on top of a nasty situation.

Thanks HMCG020! Sincerely. This is the most powerful character I've ever had, absolutely hands down, even as Trickster. And this is the first character I've enjoyed enough to get to lvl 84!
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Jan 6, 2017, 7:36:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info