[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

"
avenuee wrote:
my tooltip crit says 52.12% unbuffed.
My jewels should be fine so my gear.
Dunno if few lvls make out a big difference like this.
Here is a screen of my DPS with hatred/herald
http://prnt.sc/dpkeqy

My Profile is public, if you dont mind please check if im missing something crazy.

hey

you're assassin. So your crit will spike dramatically when you get power charges. You're using a bino's too, which has insane base crit. You will reach 95% crit chance very easily with 6 power charges. Maybe even 4.

Try to avoid using an increased crit chance gem and focus on getting power charges.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Thank you for your quick response.
I could switch out reckoning and put it somewhere else and put in Power Charge on Critical to always have max charges correct?
This would fix it.
Glad to hear im not doing too much wrong, cheers
"
avenuee wrote:
Thank you for your quick response.
I could switch out reckoning and put it somewhere else and put in Power Charge on Critical to always have max charges correct?
This would fix it.
Glad to hear im not doing too much wrong, cheers

You have faster attacks and Pcoc attached to shield charge and fortify. This is the best possible setup. YOu could add another to riposte, reckoning and vengeance in a 4 link, though that's a waste of a slot. It seems you don't have discipline, but a vaal discipline. Is this due to mana restraints? I would immediately drop HoA for Discipline if that's possible for you.
Yeah im not using discipline right now cause i dont have any mana then to use. I can drop herald of ash for discipline though? Guess i gotta do that, dunno when i can use 3 Auras
Hi, newbie here. Which jewel bracket do you place your Energy within jewel?
Can you quickly make up a passive tree for a transition to CI at around 75? I would really appreciate it!!
hey man, got a question about my Flask setup.

Should i replace witchfire with Kiara's for Freeze/Stun? When i get stunned or freeze'd im most of the time dead or almost dead
"
avenuee wrote:
hey man, got a question about my Flask setup.

Should i replace witchfire with Kiara's for Freeze/Stun? When i get stunned or freeze'd im most of the time dead or almost dead

Hey mate Kiara's only has a 2.5 second duration. It does help with both freeze and stun, though I would aim for an anti-freeze/chill flask with a much longer duration and try to get stun mitigation through the passive tree and items/enchants.
Hey quick question, how are you getting so much armor in your build? Does the helm alone give you THAT much? I'm getting rekt by physical attacks in merciless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info