[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

I made a few changes.

I dropped a few ES nodes but I'm still sitting at just under 11k. Doing this allowed me to take some mana reservation nodes, then drop riposte and reckoning and make a blashpemy+vuln/enfeeble setup. I moved my golem to a cwdt link.

With mana leech on one jewel sustaining mana is no problem and I sit with about 80 unreserved while running HoA/Hatred/Disc/Curse - you do need 2 L4 enlightens to do this though.

The radius of the curse seems larger than the BF radius so most things coming into range are now vulned. Overall this seemed to add around 15% more dps after allowing for delaying some crit nodes. It cost me about 1k es.

Just an option for people that might want to mess around.
Last edited by Koreapsu on Apr 5, 2017, 7:36:49 PM
Hi is there a way you can update the passive tree link? It seems that it's not loading for me and wanted to try out your build path.
I cant see your skill tree mate
skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kNfA5ID8QQexCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8bJR1PIG4i6iL0KgsqOCsKLL8s4TIyNbk7fD1fPdFGcUcGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1b1WFpZ8FxAXfJfamBDaoxsCGwLbRltbG49cFJwVnC7df1943_GgwmEb4SihMWGronTjAuMNo6Kj_qTJ5aLl5WX0Jf0mhObJpu1oS-io6LZpyusZrDYtAy1SLjKuT65fLxvvjq-gL6KwcXDOsgUytPN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb2YbbGttu29Tb5-LV53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK9W_5Nw==
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
hmcg020 wrote:
skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9B5kNfA5ID8QQexCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RaqFr8bJR1PIG4i6iL0KgsqOCsKLL8s4TIyNbk7fD1fPdFGcUcGSVFJsUuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1b1WFpZ8FxAXfJfamBDaoxsCGwLbRltbG49cFJwVnC7df1943_GgwmEb4SihMWGronTjAuMNo6Kj_qTJ5aLl5WX0Jf0mhObJpu1oS-io6LZpyusZrDYtAy1SLjKuT65fLxvvjq-gL6KwcXDOsgUytPN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb2YbbGttu29Tb5-LV53To1ukC6rrrY-wY7LDtQe-I7-vw1fGK9W_5Nw==

020, hey! Thanks for posting this!!! Welcome back! :) I threw this into PoB and then allocated my passive points on my shadow who had been on vacation!

How are you?

Have you read the dev mainfesto for 3.0 double-dip changes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944

It looks like they may actually help this build, they are testing the idea of doubling the damage of DoTs to make up for removing the double-dip mechanic. Since this isn't a double-dip build, the poison (and bleed!) buff may help make up some for the Bladeflurry nerf. I guess we'll have to see!!
/popcorn always, because people
Last edited by deadamaranth on Apr 27, 2017, 11:39:08 PM
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
skill tree

020, hey! Thanks for posting this!!! Welcome back! :) I threw this into PoB and then allocated my passive points on my shadow who had been on vacation!

How are you?

Have you read the dev mainfesto for 3.0 double-dip changes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1891944

It looks like they may actually help this build, they are testing the idea of doubling the damage of DoTs to make up for removing the double-dip mechanic. Since this isn't a double-dip build, the poison (and bleed!) buff may help make up some for the Bladeflurry nerf. I guess we'll have to see!!

Hey Mate

Yeah I played for an hour yesterday for nostalgia and I saw that people couldn't view the passive tree.

Pretty much every physical build has some double-dip elements through jewels and the passive tree, though this one is almost purely physical damage. This means that if what you're speculating about is true, using poison and bleed will now be much better.

We'll see soon i guess!

Hey everyone

It's been a few months. I have changed this build a bit and gone back to trickster+whirling blades.

There's a new tree you can if you inspect my character too.

What will happen in 3.0?

All CI melee will need to completely re-design their builds. Most likely, all CI melee will crumble and no longer be viable as GGG has decided all ci melee builds deserve to die a brutal death.

I will most likely just build a berserker as they're cheaper, do more damage, have 100% of their damage leeched instantly, have armor/evasion, life regen, flasks, blood magic and a whole realm of uniques unavailable to CI builds. I just don't like the class and it's lack of crit capping. I also don't like life builds much as they're more vulnerable to 1-hit mechanics but now CI melee will have roughly 10-20% more total life pool than their life counterparts without any of the benefits mentioned above.

All CI melee builds are now infinitely worse than their life counterparts. This is not an exaggeration. GGG has announced the biggest nerf of all time and it's dedicated to murdering CI melee.

That's 3 years on one character down the drain lol.

Last edited by hmcg020 on Jun 9, 2017, 11:26:22 PM
You ever plan on doing a HC version for 2.6 before 3.0 comes? Wanna enjoy this variation before it's killed :P
I cant see images it sayis i have to update my acc to 3d party hosting :(
"
hmcg020 wrote:
skill tree

BTW i cant see skill tree too it shows 115 points left and few like 5 are selected idk why mate ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info