[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

removed
Last edited by avenuee on Jan 7, 2017, 11:42:11 AM
hey friend, where do u get the endurance charges for immortal call?
"
deadamaranth wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Have a freeze and flask ready for izzario. He does physical and cold damage though he definitely hits hard!

If you have bleed and poison effects, then assassin may be your best bet. Without bleed and poision, trickster will do more dps.

I don't have a Voidheart yet. This is an expensive build for me, I got lucky and found some items from my closed beta day that sold easily (legacy Facebreakers and a few IIQ gems). I need stun mitigation I know, but every slot and skill point is precious :)

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBB7ES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYoajxslHU8i6iL0KgsqOCsKLL8s4S1VNbk9X0ZxRwZJUUmxS65Mg0yzUlNUvVZjVvVcQF3yX2pqjGwLbRltbHBScLtw1HSBdf13_X3jf8aDCYRvhMWGronTjAuMNo6Kj_qQG5MnlouXlZfQl_SbtaEvotmjo6Z_pyusZrDYtAy1SLk-uXy-Or6KwcXDOsgUytPN6tAf0NDUQtW518_Ydtlb2xrbbtvU53To1ukC6f7quutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV9W_22vk3-aT7CQ==?accountName=deadamaranth&characterName=Thirtythird_Catch

I also need to max some gems and get them to +20 quality. And my Enlighten is not even level 3 yet, haha. All I can do is grind those out.

Actually, Merci Izaro dies pretty quick when I pop my flasks, it would be a waste to respec to Assassin just for him. You know how the itch goes, though, you want MOAR DEEPS! :P The shadow high-mobility playstyle is the one I enjoy the most, and I prefer the idea of the Trickster...how he uses his skill to come out on top of a nasty situation.

Thanks HMCG020! Sincerely. This is the most powerful character I've ever had, absolutely hands down, even as Trickster. And this is the first character I've enjoyed enough to get to lvl 84!

You're welcome and thank you for choosing this build =)
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
SoSadu wrote:

Hey mate

Endurance charges are a bitch. You can easily cast enduring cry and then get some, though that's a stop in playstyle that I don't like.

I'm going to test playing with endurance charge on melee stun combined with shield chare to see if I get what we need.

I'll get back to you
"
avenuee wrote:
removed

Man you have some good gear on breach
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
SoSadu wrote:

Hey mate

Endurance charges are a bitch. You can easily cast enduring cry and then get some, though that's a stop in playstyle that I don't like.

I'm going to test playing with endurance charge on melee stun combined with shield chare to see if I get what we need.

I'll get back to you

Endurance charge on Melee stun is amazing with shield charge!!!!!!

This is my new setup!

Whenever I charge into a pack I get at least 2 charges! I did this on a 171% quantity Tier 15 map. So even with a level 1 gem, the monsters are still giving us charges!

THank you for sparking this discovery!!!!
"
hmcg020 wrote:

Oh wow, I never even thought about that... I just tried it out, and you might be on to something! With okay leech (enough, anyway), I can drop Warlord's on Blasphemy and swap it out with Poacher's meaning Frenzy charges without having to worry about killing myself w/Blood Rage! Once I've done Uber Lab, and have Swift Killer, I may swap Poacher's out again for Assassin's. I'm being honest, I'm never going to see Skyforth, so easy Power Charges seems like the icing on the cake to aim for at endgame.

Also, I like how both Fortify and Endurance Charges (both mitigation-related) are now triggered by slamming into enemies with Shield Charge. That's a lot easier for my old man brain to memorize! :P

/popcorn always, because people
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
hmcg020 wrote:
"
SoSadu wrote:

Hey mate

I'll get back to you

This is my new setup!

Whenever I charge into a pack I get at least 2 charges! I did this on a 171% quantity Tier 15 map. So even with a level 1 gem, the monsters are still giving us charges!

THank you for sparking this discovery!!!!

yay! glad i can be of assistance, and ty for the tip
Thanks man, trying to improve my gear everyday.
What ascendency points do I put into trickster? Please respond

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info