[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Hey @ckp2906 I'll just tell you my opionion on your gear.

First of all you need a Bleeding flask.
You should also use a Diamond ring for your Steel Ring.
In my opinion you should switch to Assassin to gain power charges through the ascendancy tree if you have trouble gaining power charges with the gem + shield charge.

Im playing Assassin and i have 10k+ es even without some ES node's. Also get lifeleech jewels since you dont use scourge anymore who gave lifeleech.

When you get Skyforth you'll have power charges nonstop cause you have 25% chance to get a power charge when you crit.

One mana leech gem will do the job, you have one i dont know what exactly is causing you trouble to sustain it.
"
avenuee wrote:
Hey @ckp2906 I'll just tell you my opionion on your gear.

First of all you need a Bleeding flask.
You should also use a Diamond ring for your Steel Ring.
In my opinion you should switch to Assassin to gain power charges through the ascendancy tree if you have trouble gaining power charges with the gem + shield charge.

Im playing Assassin and i have 10k+ es even without some ES node's. Also get lifeleech jewels since you dont use scourge anymore who gave lifeleech.

When you get Skyforth you'll have power charges nonstop cause you have 25% chance to get a power charge when you crit.

One mana leech gem will do the job, you have one i dont know what exactly is causing you trouble to sustain it.

Thanks! Just bought the jewel!

Do you recommend still using Void Heart?
I tested both and i gotta say for me personally - dont use voidheart. Just switch to assassin and your good.
What kinda Phys dagger would be better than Bino?
Just bought one for 7ex on BSC and it was worse..
OP, when looking at your profile, you're not using VoidHeart or Assassin.

So you dont poison at all?
Hi everybody. Writing here because started feeling problems :D I can't normally tank T13+ bosses. Not even talking about Shaper's guardians, they just one-shot me (11k ES). If somebody can give a tip what's wrong goin on, would appreciate it. Life leech, 2% (1% from jewels, 1% from gear).

"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
Hi everybody. Writing here because started feeling problems :D I can't normally tank T13+ bosses. Not even talking about Shaper's guardians, they just one-shot me (11k ES). If somebody can give a tip what's wrong goin on, would appreciate it. Life leech, 2% (1% from jewels, 1% from gear).

Best guess is you dont kill them fast enough.

I dont believe though, that a T11 boss one shots you.

I got 10k and dont get 1 shotted by Minotaur
Hmm i didnt find anything on the first thread so i ask here, how do you sustain mana, without regen and leech? I will give the. Build a shot as assasin ( got very good gear) but i was wondering how you do it ty
@Raw5teel

You should really use Bino's. Your Phys dagger has way too low pdps to replace binos.
You also shoudlnt use Gold ring either diamond if you need crit or if your capped steel.
Gloves with adds physical or attackspeed helps too.
I dont see your skilltree but you shouldn't get oneshotted.
You just leech against their damage and kill them quick if you have good damage.

+ you get alot of damage through flasks and you didnt link them soo you also might be lacking damage through this.
Last edited by avenuee on Jan 13, 2017, 10:38:54 AM
"
demogorg wrote:
Hmm i didnt find anything on the first thread so i ask here, how do you sustain mana, without regen and leech? I will give the. Build a shot as assasin ( got very good gear) but i was wondering how you do it ty

Hi! One jewel with mana leech, and you're golden! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info