[3.0] THEORY Ele Blade Flurry. 6-13 mil VS Shaper, 6667 life

Ty buddy i will try it with crown of eyes instead of abyssus got a shield for it fitting :) think the leech will be enough as well. Would yourecommend using a voidheart or rather a second damage ring ? Whats with more poison/chaos damage (fatal toxin in tree is kinda close, also void manipulation and stuff like this is possible)
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jan 13, 2017, 1:31:41 PM
@RAW5TEEL

Hey, the thing is Bino's has crit multiplier + damage over time + poison after killing stuff.
I tested it out for me and i set my goal for a 310+ pdps dagger personally with 1.8+aps and 8+crit.

I dont see your jewels sadly but you can take a look at mine or whoever you prefer to.

Get a Atziri's Flask for sure - switch the Sulphur out. Also you dont need a diamond flask normally if you switch your gear to crit a bit. Im at cap w/o flask and extra power charges from the tree.
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hey

I just swapped to this from a Scourge build..

I needed more tankiness, and chose the Trickster path. I got 12.300 ES atm.

Hideout avg. Dmg with no flask is 12k. Seems low?

The power charges seems hard to keep up with Shield Charge. Got 67crit% unbuffed.
How do you keep Frenzy up on bosses? And how do you keep Power Charges up when using Sky Forths?

Most important part: How do you sustain mana? I can't see how, and im running low in all maps.

PLease take a look at my gear and tree and help :(

Hey all

FIrst day off in a while, so I'll update the post tonight with more information and screen shots as a trickster.

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Thanks for the build. Enjoying it tremendously.

One variation that I am currently trying out is to use a second Energy from Within in the slot near Blood Drinker and nullification. It's an extra 25% ES, plus some life leach for Ghosr Reaver.

Again, thanks for the build.
"
demogorg wrote:
Ty buddy i will try it with crown of eyes instead of abyssus got a shield for it fitting :) think the leech will be enough as well. Would yourecommend using a voidheart or rather a second damage ring ? Whats with more poison/chaos damage (fatal toxin in tree is kinda close, also void manipulation and stuff like this is possible)

Your poison wont apply often enough without Voidheart sadly. I've tried both.

Report back, after trying crown of eyes!

You get enough poison scaling from Assassin IMO. By getting more phys etc, you will also increase your poison! :)

Havent tried void manipulation.
To anyone reading:

The OP uses Crit Chance support.

I just tried at got more DPS with crit chance in HO, but when at 4 power charges, the crit multi gives ALOT more dps.
I tested both with 20/20 gems.

Hey all

I've updated the post with several points of comparison between Trickster and Assassin. New Screen shots and gem explanations etc
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.

Have only 13k avg. damage and 10k DPS in HO.
Not to mention a poor 47 per cent crit chance.

What am i doing wrong? :(
"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey all

I've updated the post with several points of comparison between Trickster and Assassin. New Screen shots and gem explanations etc

Hey man, just read your updates :) Bought/crafted my left diamond ring instead of Voidheart. Its pretty nuts.

So right now, im at 10,8k ES and 62k dps full buff, and 100k full buff with Conc.

Can you take a look at my gear/tree, and give me some recommendations please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info