Fireball

Is this skill being looked at? Or will it remain the way it is now?
ign:SerCleavy
You mean, will it remain a perfectly valid skill? Probably.
Many skills are valid, doesnt change the fact others are superior. Putting that aside, the main issue for me is the fps drop it causes when combined with certain support gems. So far this is only an issue for me with poison arrow, artic breath, fireball and sometimes Lightning arrow.

Does anybody know if the fps drop is less with the microtransaction effect attached to it?
ign:SerCleavy
"
Angelolz wrote:
Many skills are valid, doesnt change the fact others are superior. Putting that aside, the main issue for me is the fps drop it causes when combined with certain support gems. So far this is only an issue for me with poison arrow, artic breath, fireball and sometimes Lightning arrow.

Does anybody know if the fps drop is less with the microtransaction effect attached to it?

Superior is only valid when a context is defined.
Fireball has less micromanage and more range than FP. FP is better in close quarters. Neither are bad, just have different places where they shine.
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
So, what exactly is the advantage to using fireball? By advantage, I mean something that no other spell can offer.
its good to proc burning damage. Problem is fire damage is really weak compared to cold or lightning

I think if they buffed burning damage this could be used more

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I did not read further back than 2 pages but will come back and read over the next day or so. After having played 3 different builds/characters with Fire as my preferred element I decided to really take a look at FP specifically. Firstly I'll say that fireball is a nice skill, it really is. Secondly I'll say that FP is simply far superior in almost all instances. Extremely wide projectile, built in 100% pierce, the best darn status ailment money can buy. Fireball is slow - slow - slow in comparison, Very narrow projectile, no pierce and arguably the least of the three status ailments.

The question is - Should FB be as crazy good as FP/spark/LA(etc...just to name a few) likely not...but they should not be so incredibly amazing themselves lol. It really comes down to the status ailments. Burn is simply bottom of the barrel here. Shock - amazing and helps Everybody in the party. Chill/Freeze - incredibly awesome and helps not only yourself but the entire party. Burn - ummm? decent damage(not enough imo to compensate the crazy goodness of the other two elements) but that is it, possible fear which can be annoying(I like the idea of it personally) for melee people, zero party utility.
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
I can tell you 1 thing about Fireball that I hate. Well, maybe it's just the purchasable dragon animation.

People with garbage computers always complaining that you're 'lagging' them.

I pay for this animation and then get kicked from groups because it 'lags' people.

:/
"
darkjoy wrote:
I can tell you 1 thing about Fireball that I hate. Well, maybe it's just the purchasable dragon animation.

People with garbage computers always complaining that you're 'lagging' them.

I pay for this animation and then get kicked from groups because it 'lags' people.

:/

I love this purchasable. I bought the firestorm one to. I do not group all that much so have not had this happen, do you really have people kicking you for that?? =/ lol.
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
Buff FB damage!
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info