[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

"
"
x4linx wrote:
nice but not for begginers

why not?

Maybe because you cant tell what damage you are doing(tool tip is bugged) other than by seeing how quickly the mobs die i for one dont like using this method and im not a beginner.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
"
"
x4linx wrote:
nice but not for begginers

why not?

Maybe because you cant tell what damage you are doing(tool tip is bugged) other than by seeing how quickly the mobs die i for one dont like using this method and im not a beginner.

Then there are not lots of intresting builds to choose from.

Tooltips are crap for so many skills.

And you can stil lsee how one weapon changes tooltip, as long as you have the same offhand you can clearly see the tooltip change with 2 different swords.

Its only a Problem if you try to compare the offhand weapons.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I happen to lay my hands on a legacy BoR, what do you guys think about it?
For Defense it will be nice because of the Block, but you may have some Problems with getting enough Armour without a Chestpiece.

For Damage its not as good as a Abyssus because its missing the insane crit multi and a bit less added damage but should still be enough damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey,

i really enjoy the playstyle of Reave, since this is my first reaver, its quite a blast with your build =)

What would you suggest to do next with my gear? I have around ~6ex..

Spoiler

Regards!
Happy to hear you enjoy the build!

For upgrading gear i would first try to get a sword with higher crit chance. Even the same dps with higher crit chance would be a good upgrade.

After that try to get a Amulet with Crit Chance, Crit Multi and higher Flat Physicaldamage.

If that is also done you can get a Deaths Hand and try to get higher AR/EV rolls on your boots and gloves.

Oh and you can try to switch Flame Golem for Ice Golem!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
h1. currently trying this build on hc. what do u think about prismatic eclipse - twilight blade as off hand. kinda safer option than dh or decorative axe. also what do u think about alpha howl as helmet. thx
Prismatic Eclipse is impossible to use.. its a Sword and wil lget used by Reave.

I also dont get why you think its saver?

Alphas howl is.. not very good... you don´t get mcuh benefit from it at all.

If you dont want to use Abyssus use a Rare helmet or Starkonyas Head.

In all cases you will lose tons of damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey ZweihundertMorder, thanks for your gear suggestions.

Now this is my gear

Spoiler

Reaching 47k DPS with Hatred+HoA and Ice Golem

Reaching ~107k DPS with Hatred + HoA + Ice Golem + 5 FC, 3 PC and flask up =)

edit: But damn the switch to Belly instead of LC is noticeable, sometimes I just get one fuck*** hard hit and I am almost done..
Last edited by morfer on Nov 8, 2015, 6:02:48 AM
"
morfer wrote:
Hey ZweihundertMorder, thanks for your gear suggestions.

Now this is my gear

Spoiler

Reaching 47k DPS with Hatred+HoA and Ice Golem

Reaching ~107k DPS with Hatred + HoA + Ice Golem + 5 FC, 3 PC and flask up =)

edit: But damn the switch to Belly instead of LC is noticeable, sometimes I just get one fuck*** hard hit and I am almost done..

Happy to hear it helped!

@ Belly&LC i don´t think i suggested to switch?

I would stay with LC!

Ontop of the Lightning to Phys mod beeing really good, it also has more AR+EV values!
If you want to switch from the LC i would rather use a high AR/EV + high Life rare, but LC is really good allready!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info