[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

You can use a Rumis to get Spellblock or use Elemental Resitance Flasks.

Using Atziris Steps to get some Spelldodge is also a option, they have Life and good EV on them so its a great choice.

In general Elemental damage isn´t a problem as long as resists are capped.

And talking about Beyond bosses: having armour and block makes Naem a lot less scary ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Oct 8, 2015, 9:25:45 PM
Atziri step is option but i want to run lightining coil and it will be hard to cap res.
i have 6s and trying to link it for 5l maybe 6l. I also find that good dps is good for spell defensive you kill mobs before they kill You :)

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Last edited by sielma on Oct 9, 2015, 6:12:01 AM
If we are talking about weapons, from which parametr damage of this build will scale a lot,from attack speed or crit chance or phdps? Iam asking because i dont know if it worth to buy dagger with stats listed below:

311 phdps 8.51% crit.chance 40 global crit chance 1.8 attack speed

My dagger now:

286 phdps 7.84% crit.chance 60 global crit chance 1.42 attack speed

Does this upgrade worth 21 exalt and will my dps get high increase?

Thanks for answer :)
Can´t tell you exact numbers, but i would say that it wil lbe a big DPS boost.

The DPS and Crit numbers may look small on the weapon but they are the base for all your multipliers from the tree so even 1% base crit gives you a much higher overall crit.

Same for the base dps of the weapon.

Is it worth 21 ex?

I guess that is your call, can´t decide that for you as i don´t know your other gear, how many ex you have in stash or what other options you have to spend them on.

So think about this and do what you think brings you most fun with PoE ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Wow, thanks for such big answer. 21 ex is all i have for now, i just dont know how to upgrade my gear if not by changing dagger, if you have time, take a look in spoiler on my current gear.

Spoiler

"
Wow, thanks for such big answer. 21 ex is all i have for now, i just dont know how to upgrade my gear if not by changing dagger, if you have time, take a look in spoiler on my current gear.

Spoiler

A really cheap first step would be to recraft the crit chance craft on your dagger.

The roll is the lowest possible, the best would be 27%. Costs Some scourings + Alcs ;)

Then you can replace your Amulet.

Yours has Crit Chance and Accuracy, 2 good rolls, but you could also get Crit Multi and a lot of Phys Damage, which can be a lot of DPS.

It shouldn´t be hard to find a better amulet, as the Accuracy roll is not really high, the life roll is also not that high and the other mods are not really usefull at all.

As you play in Standard you can even try to get a Legacy Crit Multi amulet.

The Amulet could get more expensive if you want a really GG one, but i guess you could get a decent upgrade for not all that much.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"

Yours has Crit Chance and Accuracy, 2 good rolls, but you could also get Crit Multi and a lot of Phys Damage, which can be a lot of DPS.

Just bought a better one amy wich gave me +10k dps :)

Also recrafted mod on my dagger +4k dps.

Now i should aim on rings with res,crit multi and phys dmg, right?
Last edited by Dante_A1ighieri on Oct 11, 2015, 4:48:43 PM
Rings can´t get crit Multi and can only benchcraft Crit Chance (up to 17% for 1 divine i think)

Perfect Rings would be:

Diamond Ring Base
Prefix: Life, Phys Dmg, Attack Speed/WED
Suffix: Resists + craftet Crit Chance.

But attack speed, WED, Crit chance are not really needed ;)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
nice but not for begginers
"
x4linx wrote:
nice but not for begginers

why not?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post