[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

Yeah, you didn't suggest the switch, but I felt like it would be pretty hard to get LC + good dmg mods on rings / amy and stuff, due to the fact that I have to get a lot more lightning res..

I may could try to work around it and go back to LC on the cost of dps
Ah ok that was the Problem did not think about that, sry.

Maybe try using a high AR Chest? (ya know AR, EV or AR+EV)

You could try it with just a 4L in Dried lake or something and try to take Voll Slams to see how usefull it is or not is for your Problems.

(That is jsut in case you dont want to invest into a 5L high AR Chest without knowing if its better than a Belly)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hello mate, i just rerolled my duelist that was previously a cleaver with this one, and it works great! Just one thing about offhands, which i found really interesting : i dropped a mark of the doubting king, i never saw it before but looks great despite the reduced attack speed. I've got a rentless fury, should i replace it with this dagger? Thank you for the time and for this build indeed, keep it up!
You can´t use Mark of the Doubting Knight, its a Dagger and will get used with Reave and you don´t want to attack with a dagger because you don´t have any crit nodes or damage nodes taken for daggers. (and Marks DPS isn´t all that great even if you did a Dagger version of the build it wouldn´t be that good.)

If you want to make use of a Mark of the doubting as offhand you would need to paly a skill like Groundslam or Ice Crash that only attacks with the Mainhand or can´t be used with Daggers.

Glad you like the build, allways happy to hear that!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
yeah that was a noobish question after all, indeed is a dagger :P thank you anyway, hope ill get my death's hand soon
"
Kosmonauta wrote:
yeah that was a noobish question after all, indeed is a dagger :P thank you anyway, hope ill get my death's hand soon

Death's Hand is very affordable now: 1-2 exalts.
Honestly, I'm not sure when I'll get around to playing this build. There are probably a ton of 2.1 things to try first...

However, what do you think about a Jack, the Axe as main hand and a phys dps reave weapon in the off hand? I'll do a leap slam-increased aoe with the main hand to cause the bleed effect. Then I'll link bloodlust with reave for the more damage mod with my off hand weapon.

How do you think this will compare with death's hand and unholy might?

"
lussiano wrote:

Death's Hand is very affordable now: 1-2 exalts.

Quick ? about death's hand....since it's technically not being used, do the stats on it really matter (other than we're getting the power charges & unholy might)? ie: the damage and crit chance don't factor in because the weapon never hits.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Nov 30, 2015, 12:02:04 AM
Stats on Death´s Hand do not matter at all.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hi guys, as my ranger is slowly getting to lvl100 i am searching for a build playing afterwards and found this one quite interesting. - question i got is, if i could use my rangergear with some passive-variations(@ my profile; except weapon, quiver and jewels of course), or is pure eva-based not the best idea? - honest answer would be nice, because i really don't want to build a character on a mediocre base.
Last edited by basta1982 on Dec 1, 2015, 12:36:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info