[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

As this build is using Iron Reflexes EV or AR Gear act exactly the same.

So its not a Problem at all to use pure EV Gear.

I had a quick look at your gear and it seems very good indeed. One thing i would really worry about is Accuracy.Honestly don´t know how you manage with the ranger without any accuracy on the gear.

For this build i would try to get some Accuracy on Rings or use rare gloves with Attackspeed, Accuracy and Flat Physical Damage on them instead of the Maligaros.

If you plan to level this build over 90 i´d also strongly recomend to invest into a Rumis + taste of hate.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi, really liked your build, I want to use it as a base for Talisman next week! I had some questions:

Wouldn't something like a Bino's be a better mainhand? It has almost the same damage, better crit and the regen would be another great layer of survivability.

Do you think swapping reave for viper strike is viable against really hard bosses like Atziri? (without touching anything else)

Any chance of an Atziri video in the future?

Thank in advance!
You can do a dagger version, just take dagger nodes instead of the sword nodes. You gain some crit and lose some block.

The Problem with Viper, Double, Dual Strike or Frenzy is that it uses both weapons, so you will attack with your stat stick offhand half of the time.

I would switch in a Concentrated effect on reave for bosses.

I did kill Atziri but it wasn´t nice to look at.

I am really bad at killing Atziri and there are for sure better builds than this one to do it.

To me its pretty pointless trying to kill atziri with a build that isn´t good at it.

We lose a ton of things that make the build work, like all of the charge generation because Blood Rage, Deaths Hand and Ass Mark don´t really work vs. Atziri.

If you want to do it use a 4L with Frenzy+Powercharge on Crit to get charges, use Conc Effect in the Reave link and practise dodging a lot.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hi i wanted to ask if this
is ok for the build.
Yes its a very good Chest for this build.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
ammenz wrote:
I've been playing something similar lately. If you use Abyssus and play solo you can enjoy this build between level 60 and 88, then you can retire your toon because with the damage spikes of 75-ish maps it becomes impossible to level up. Many map mods and bosses give you headache in lategame. If you don't use abyssus you'll have trouble with your stats and your dps. If you end up finding two decent pdps swords/daggers/claws there is no more need for the axe/mace off hand (like others have already said). Ice Bite is ten times better than the 2.0 broken Blood Rage IMO. The frenetic playstyle to keep reave's stacks up to 8 is annoying after a while, sometimes you just lose your stacks because you have to loot something. Overall I'd recommend this build if 1)You have already the gear required; 2)You don't plan to level up above 88-89; 3)You play standard or warbands; 4)The frenetic playstyle suits you; 5)You don't like the other 5 builds available after the worst patch in poe history (2.0).

Was really excited on trying this build out until I read this...

I wanted to take a character to 100 for my goal and was thinking about running this reave build. Is it not possible even with a good sword + soul taker (for arctic armor) + lightning coil or would bosses still destroy you?
"
Shilyu wrote:
"
ammenz wrote:
I've been playing something similar lately. If you use Abyssus and play solo you can enjoy this build between level 60 and 88, then you can retire your toon because with the damage spikes of 75-ish maps it becomes impossible to level up. Many map mods and bosses give you headache in lategame. If you don't use abyssus you'll have trouble with your stats and your dps. If you end up finding two decent pdps swords/daggers/claws there is no more need for the axe/mace off hand (like others have already said). Ice Bite is ten times better than the 2.0 broken Blood Rage IMO. The frenetic playstyle to keep reave's stacks up to 8 is annoying after a while, sometimes you just lose your stacks because you have to loot something. Overall I'd recommend this build if 1)You have already the gear required; 2)You don't plan to level up above 88-89; 3)You play standard or warbands; 4)The frenetic playstyle suits you; 5)You don't like the other 5 builds available after the worst patch in poe history (2.0).

Was really excited on trying this build out until I read this...

I wanted to take a character to 100 for my goal and was thinking about running this reave build. Is it not possible even with a good sword + soul taker (for arctic armor) + lightning coil or would bosses still destroy you?

This guy was just a bad and salty player with little knowledge of the game. (Prove: He thinks that 2 good swords are better, while in reality even 2 mirrored swords are worse then 1 mirrored sword + Death Hand)

I still would say that it can be really hard to take this to 100.

I made 90 without problems, and if you asked for 95 i´d say no Problem...

But uhm ye overall i think that 100 is really hard work on any build.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I'm curious why you're using a mace that doesn't work with reave? Also, why do you have sword damage nodes if half your damage is a mace?
u already answered ur question with ur question
Last edited by s0kr4 on Dec 8, 2015, 8:31:57 AM
Hi, two questions :)

1. Are you actually using both CwDT set ups at the same time?

2. Is AM purely for charge generation? It sounds as though having AM and WM both active is going to result in them constantly overwriting each other, have I misunderstood that?
I buy fusings orbs/jewellers/alterations. PM ratio!
"Of course I talk to the voices in my head, how else would I find any meaningful conversation?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info