[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

So, I just had this drop:

I was wondering how this build handles higher level maps. Anyone take this character pretty far?
Last edited by sikthlord on May 3, 2016, 1:03:55 PM
PHC with 3.3k hp and Abysus LMAO , gOOD LUCK bro XD , what a joke.
@Rulky uhm idk if you talk about you or someone else but this build should have a lot more than 3.3k HP. You should get around 5k at lvl 85-90

@sikthlord

Very nice Sword indeed!

Idk what counts as higher level maps for you but T12-13 isn´t mcuh of a Problem apart from some bosses that are just a Problem for any Melee (aka. village ruin)

DPS is more than enough and as long as you play a bit carefull and know what is dangerous to you you should be fine.

With Ascendancy the build got a lot of Blocknodes and Spellblock so it should be alot better now compared to when i played this build myself.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Played this build to level 84. I had 4k HP and it definitely wasn't enough. It's a fun build and it clears very fast, if you don't die to a hard hitting mob in maps. I switched to rat's nest and I still died too much for it to be fun. I think the main problem is it's a melee build.
"
Rulky wrote:
PHC with 3.3k hp and Abysus LMAO , gOOD LUCK bro XD , what a joke.

Damn you'll really be salty to find out I'm playing it with abyssus and 2.7k HP on the 2 week PHC now.

I'm assuming you're referring to the video where I had 3.3k hp and Abyssus on PHC

If you play better you really shouldn't be getting often by just out ranging everything and using the i-frames from whirling blades to protect you.
Any chance this will be updated for 2.3?
2.3 changes almost nothing in the Skilltree, there should be no need for a big update.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jul 2, 2016, 8:01:21 AM
I'm at lvl 90 with this build now and Im just looking for ways to really up the dmg, survivability and etc etc.

What are your thought son the Fencing node as opposed to the Revenge of the Hunted node? And is it worth popping over to the Scion wheel or the Marauder's Born to Fight area.

"
sikthlord wrote:
So, I just had this drop:

I was wondering how this build handles higher level maps. Anyone take this character pretty far?

I've played this build from Warbands till now, just been at 90 cuz other Leagues started. It makes a mockery of all high tier maps with 207kdps, but as an Abyssus user, there's always the risk of the random one-shot to Phys so pot up, stay far away with Reave range and just hold down right-click till everything dies.
Last edited by CyborgCommunist on Jul 11, 2016, 1:47:04 AM
Hey im new to poe and why do you limit blood rage to lvl 7 and ice golem to lvl 3 only? thanks.
"
teasky wrote:
Hey im new to poe and why do you limit blood rage to lvl 7 and ice golem to lvl 3 only? thanks.

These gems are tied to the "cast when damage taken" support gem. The support gem is kept at level 1 so that it triggers often with the lowest "damage taken' threshold. That means it can only support gems that require a max level of 38(?) to use. ie Bload rage level 7 takes a level 38 character to use. If you increased the level of the gem to level 8 then your character level requirement would be higher than the level that can be supported by the CWDT gem. Hence the limits to gem level.

clear as mud.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info