[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

HoA does not hit.

You need HoI or HoT to use the Herald for curses.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
n1mro wrote:
So i go full retard and tested 3 different reave builds. Dual with sword, dual with dagger and dagger/shield build.

Your build with sword is great. Got like 150k dps tooltip with all charges and ToT/Atziri flask's up on 4 link (5 was inc. radius), with 6 link and better weapon this build can push up to 250-300k dps ez. And that with pretty shitty sword base (3% dodge) i have.

Last week i go full retard. Wanted to try something new and iregreted passive tree and did build with bino and aegis aurora. Great survivability but you deal much less damage, around 30k in ho and 70-80k with all charges and buff's up. Bosses and even blue packs dying slowly compared to dual build.
IMO, with this new gladiator ascendancy it's pretty awful build. You can just buy rumi and BAM, max block with dual crit build but with much more dps.

And then i regreted passive tree again and did dual build but with dagger. Moved 2 asc. points from dmg on block node into node that gives you frenzy charge on kill. And its pretty fcing great. Insane dps with little investments. 55k with auras in ho (still 4 link, 80k with conc. effect/crit multi), 170k with all charges and buff's up. 34% block chance, but with 20% rumi and passive proc it goes up to 74%, almost capping block chance.
Bino, death's hand and abyssus are very cheap on market and i highly recommend to try this build with this items, they cost less then 30c. Very fast and fun build to play.
passive tree for 90lvl if anyone interested www.poeurl.com/AsZ and my current gear
Spoiler

and sorry for my english, comrades

Hey n1mro,

so you take the frenzy charge chance on kill from the ascendancy tree and drop blood rage, is that right?
Yep.
hmm nice idea...this way you can avoid the life degeneration caused by blood rage...but you lose a lot of attack speed. and what do you do with the free gem socket?
Still thinking about it. 100% i will need socket for aura after i got 6l. It is currently in non linked socket in chest. But that still 2 free sockets in off hand. Currently using for lvling gems and vaal skeletons on triple boss fight in atziri map :D
Btw you can see my current gem link's in my profile.

Also thinking about soul taker in off hand. (dont realy checked it in map, need 6l)
+10k dps tooltip (75k 4link in ho) thanks to herald of ash
whirling blades don't need blood magick gem
and with that BM gem i can self cast blood rage and golem.
Last edited by n1mro on Mar 30, 2016, 3:09:29 PM
you have two curses assassin and warlord, which both can't be up. How do you get around this and which one is more important?
Last edited by Overlords88 on Mar 31, 2016, 7:51:56 AM
"
Overlords88 wrote:
you have two curses assassin and warlord, which both can't be up. How do you get around this and which one is more important?

Assassins is triggerd at the moment you kill a pack, its just there for the Powercharges on Kill.

Warlords is triggerd when you get damaged for example a Reflect Mob and provides additional Leech in that situation.

But as Death´s Hand is really cheap now there is little reason to not use it for Powercharges and the amazing unholy might buff.

(When i released the guide a Death´s Hand did cost 5-10ex, now its pretty cheap)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
why do I have so low DPS? Only ~50k with charges

Spoiler

I'm noob in this game :(
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Apr 6, 2016, 3:28:07 PM
I used this guide for my first ever POE character and I have had a blast with it.
So I'm currently level 84 with this build and it's a lot of fun.

I was running concentrated effect as my 5th gem on the chest, but I recently swapped out for the increased Crit chance, the extra range just makes clearing so much smoother even at less damage.

I've gotten myself to T7 maps and am starting to plateau, on a gear budget of around 15 chaos total (roughly 1 chaos a peice, 5 on the chest), and got lucky and found a rats nest.

So I'm sort of debating how far I want to take this guy, and how much it's worth dumping into the character. I'm thinking the next step is to go back and maybe dump 10 chaos into each peice of gear, see if I can't get myself to level 90 (I'm still missing the sword and board cluster!), and do some comfortable mid tier speed clears.
I was curious if there were other low budget players who had tips on what's worth spending more on or what stats are easier to skip. Is the Rumi's concoction worth the 20 chaos it's selling for?
How important are the + max life rolls, I seem to be lacking a lot in that category. are there good benchmark numbers for how much armor I should have?

Thanks for the great build.
Last edited by overlordz88 on Apr 12, 2016, 9:51:51 AM
@overlordz88
Life Rolls are important, maybe the most important stat on your gear for any Life build in PoE.
If you don´t have 80+ Life on every piece of gear possible invest into that first before anything else.

After that a Rumis is worth it as long as you are good at using Flasks, as any Flask it does nothing if you just equip it, you have to use it at the right moment.

@CLassic4646

You miss crit chance on your sword.
This is a Crit build, the local crit chance of the weapon is very important.

Apart from that you also have no crit multi on your amulet and the damage roll on it is kinda low.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Apr 14, 2016, 8:47:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info