[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

@WilliamShazbot

Happy to hear its working now for you!

@Legba

Sorry mate, i don´t understand your question like at all... If it was if Chaos Res is good.. ye sure why not.. its as good as it is on any other life build...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Fixed mistakes in the leveling trees thx to TaeliahReave for telling me about a error in the Trees.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Another noob question! Is there a reason for the gems like summon golem/warlord's to have level cap? Thanks.
Yes, you need them to be low level to be able to be triggerd by cast when damage taken.

CwdT needs more damage to trigger when you level it up and can only cast Spells up to its own level requirement.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi! I really love this build, especially the pop-flask-hit-for-5-sec-pop-flask playstyle. However, I'm only getting half the tooltip dps you are. I don't know what's wrong with my gear or skilltree, it seems pretty much identical to yours.

Gear:
Spoiler

Skilltree:

As you can see, I do not have ascendancy points yet. Also, my gear doesn't have accuracy (85% chance to hit lol) but it still does not explain the massive dps difference. Yes, I have atziris, hatred, HoA, 5 frenzy charges, 3 power charges, and unholy might. Please help!
Hi!

Can´t really tell why it would be only half the tooltip, sorry.

One big source for more DPS is the Amulet. It can roll really high Phys Damage, Crit Multi and Crit Chance.

Chance to hit is also pretty big but indeed it should not be half the DPS.

Can also try to get Crit Multi on your Jewels, its a pretty big Tooltip boost.

On another note i saw your Warlords mark is leveld to high for your Cast when damage taken.

You can level it down by selling it together with a orb of scouring or orb if regret.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I bought better rings and amulets. Did help a bit:

Spoiler

Yeah, now it's 58K dps. This is kinda strange. I have 456% crit mult and 43.56% crit chance in town. 90% chance to hit.

The reason why I crafted lightning damage on one of my rings is for when I crit and shock, giving me another (at maximum) 29k dps. I should also craft some cold dmg for freeze too, I guess.
Last edited by Fire309 on Mar 20, 2016, 12:22:47 PM
Hey, sorry, got it wrong. Forgot to turn on hatred. :D The dps fully buffed is 69k. I think that's pretty acceptable.
Nice Rings and Amulet! :)

Don´t want to bust your bubble but you won´t shock or Freeze with just a little Cold/Lightning on Rings. That works for ignite but not for Shock and Freeze, check the wiki on the Mechanics for Status aliments.

"
Wiki wrote:
The base duration of shock is 60 ms for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Lightning damage, up to a maximum of 50%.[1]

The shock status is applied after the hit (not before), because the duration of the shock is based on damage dealt.[2]

Crit just gives you a CHANCE to shock, you still need to meet the requirements of the minimum duration to really shock anything.

You will Freeze and Chill anyway because of Hatred adding cold damage based on your Physical damage so no need to craft cold on rings.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
any idea on how to mximize block?
im in 36+1 from jewel, i need to take the +4 block from sword.
I see we can get at max 4 jewel slot wasting many passive points.

so that set us to 44 block chance.

+8 using anvil.

still not capping, we are going to live with 52 block chance?

Maybe 58 if we get the upper side shadow nodes (near Ghost reaver)

unforunately rigwald sword is not avaiable this leage, farming with zana would be very hard, and doing the lvl 75 map more harder.

If someone knows any way let me know please, i may be skipping something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info