[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

Nooby player here. Awesome build I'm having a lot of fun with it, but is there a reason for Graceful Assault? How do we get onslaught other than the weapon?
Last edited by SlimmShadyy on Mar 13, 2016, 3:29:56 PM
"
SlimmShadyy wrote:
Nooby player here. Awesome build I'm having a lot of fun with it, but is there a reason for Graceful Assault? How do we get onslaught other than the weapon?

The Node itselfe gives a chance to gain onslaught.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
I was wondering where you fit a vaal reave into the build? I've got not spots left, and my 5l armor is missing my crit dmg gem, so that'll be taken once i'm 6l'd.
Oh, and could you also explain how vaal reave and reave work together? Once you use vaal reave, does the normal reave maintain the radius until the stacks drop?
"
shaka1331 wrote:
Oh, and could you also explain how vaal reave and reave work together? Once you use vaal reave, does the normal reave maintain the radius until the stacks drop?

Yes. Just Vaal Reave, then go on with normal, stacks are kept up.

Vaal Reave can be a single Socket anywhere, even a Unset Ring works.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
GGFragile wrote:

Fortify is basically always up, the spellblock is infinitely better

Here's a partial map clear if you're curious about how it normally goes, I didn't feel like full clearing it (though I did probably 85% of it) and it's the highest I have atm I used my good maps lol

Can go about 1.5x as fast on better maps/moods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKjiP6DOt-M

Currently lvl 82 in PHC, didn't change the tree at all

So I took your advise, and I totally agree that the spellblock is much better (thank God you can change ascendancy class). I'm currently at level 66 PHC and I'm rocking ~5.5-6k dmg (no charges or auras active), 3.3k hp, 49% dmg red, and 38% spell-block and reg-block (plus capped resists..).

My hp is high for my level because I bought a Belly of the Beast (+31% life) and I took a few extra hp nodes in the skill tree's life clusters that I plan to refund later for dmg when my gear is optimized.

The clear is amazing and I rarely find myself taking 'scary' damage.

One thing I was wondering though (question for GGFragile & OP):

I was watching the video you provided and noticed that you weren't generating endurance charges. Is this because you don't use WM or bc the mobs weren't proccing it?

I played this build back in 2.1 and I had WM linked w/ CWDT, which would proc it. Also, then I had Assassin's Mark linked with CoH with hatred + HoI. The shatter from HoI presumably procs CoH (thus assassin's mark) and the difference b/t CoH and CWDT allowed these curses to apply at different times and subsequently generate both endurance and power charges.

NOW, in 2.2 I'm using HoA + blasphemy linked w/ Assassin's Mark. Since the curse is effectively applied to mobs indefinitely linking WM w/ CWDT doesn't work, so I'm left with only power + frenzy charges. I thought about getting Daresso's Defiance to get endurance charges, but it feels meh compared to other pieces.

SO,
-to GGFragile, were you rocking blasphemy + AM in that video or was it something else with HoA? Do you have Warlord's Mark in any of your gear's links?

-to both, do you have any idea of how to generate endurance charges w/o CoH + HoI? Also, will my (our) defences hold up w/o endurance charges in the mapping phase?
"
NOW, in 2.2 I'm using HoA + blasphemy linked w/ Assassin's Mark.

Why waste Mana on Blasphemy if it even hinders you getting endurance charges?
Just use HoA and HoI+CoH!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
ZweihundertMorder, great build. Doing this is SC league and rocking around 100k dps now (with all the buffs of course).

Just wondering. I got Death's hand like stated in the build, but what should I change Assassins Mark to?

Currently linked HoI, CoH and AM

Any good suggestions?

I also had troubles doing Izaro Merciless, but managed to do it by switching Hatred to Grace for the lab runs.
"
"
NOW, in 2.2 I'm using HoA + blasphemy linked w/ Assassin's Mark.

Why waste Mana on Blasphemy if it even hinders you getting endurance charges?
Just use HoA and HoI+CoH!

I was doing this because of I thought CWDT + WM was bugged. I was seeing WM being castable despite being linked to CWDT and assumed it was bugged, but really I'm an idiot and WM was too high of a lvl for my CWDT lmfao. I also was thinking maybe having AM + blasphemy applied to bosses (since a proc w/ CoH needs a kill effect) might help, but thinking about it the effect is probably not that significant.

I switched to hatred + HoA setup and got my CWDT setups as you have them and I'm able to generate all charge types reliably (power charges from Death's Hand). Thanks for correcting my faulty train of thought as I'm still fairly new.
Last edited by WilliamShazbot on Mar 17, 2016, 1:53:52 PM
Hi,

One question, about chaos resist, which is the better with this? is not neccesary items with chaos resist?

Regards,
IGN: Nenufar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info