[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

???

Shock is applied if 1) your hit has lightning dmg and 2) you either proc shock chance or crit. There are no requirements.

"Ignite, freeze, and shock can only be inflicted by critical strikes of their corresponding element or due to something granting chance to Ignite, Freeze or Shock." From wiki status ailment page.

"A hit of damage that has a chance to shock is capable of inflicting shock. Critical strikes inherently have a 100% chance to shock." From wiki shock page.

Nothing about minimum chance or something. I don't think shock is like stun.

"The base duration of shock is 60 ms for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Lightning damage, up to a maximum of 50%." With this build's dps, I will pretty much always be doing AT LEAST 1% of a monster's hp, and 0.6 sec is more than enough for me to hit again with reave, as I have 6.81 aps without frenzy, in town, which means I hit every 14.68 ms. Way more than enough time to hit again.

Mathing my way to victory!
Last edited by Fire309 on Mar 20, 2016, 8:35:04 PM
Ah wait. I see now. Nope, you're right. The dmg needs to be dealt by lightning.
I can´t find the current minimum duration on the wiki but there is one in place fpr Freeze and Shock.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Sooo. I'm at 75k DPS now. I really want to hit that 100k mark. But I don't really see any way to do that, besides maybe investing in jewels? Doesn't rly seem like it would make a huge difference. Maybe it's my sword... but I saw your swords and they weren't all that GG either, about the same as mine, tbh. How did you get to 100k dps? Is it just the level difference?
Maybe levels but honestly you should have more DPS with the new inc. Crit Strikes Gem, its alot better now then at the time when i took the screenshot. Maybe also a higher rolled abyssus? Crit Multi should be a pretty big damage boost with new ICS gem.

I don´t have the Gear for the Build atm maybe someone else that plays the build in 2.2 can help you out.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
So i go full retard and tested 3 different reave builds. Dual with sword, dual with dagger and dagger/shield build.

Your build with sword is great. Got like 150k dps tooltip with all charges and ToT/Atziri flask's up on 4 link (5 was inc. radius), with 6 link and better weapon this build can push up to 250-300k dps ez. And that with pretty shitty sword base (3% dodge) i have.

Last week i go full retard. Wanted to try something new and iregreted passive tree and did build with bino and aegis aurora. Great survivability but you deal much less damage, around 30k in ho and 70-80k with all charges and buff's up. Bosses and even blue packs dying slowly compared to dual build.
IMO, with this new gladiator ascendancy it's pretty awful build. You can just buy rumi and BAM, max block with dual crit build but with much more dps.

And then i regreted passive tree again and did dual build but with dagger. Moved 2 asc. points from dmg on block node into node that gives you frenzy charge on kill. And its pretty fcing great. Insane dps with little investments. 55k with auras in ho (still 4 link, 80k with conc. effect/crit multi), 170k with all charges and buff's up. 34% block chance, but with 20% rumi and passive proc it goes up to 74%, almost capping block chance.
Bino, death's hand and abyssus are very cheap on market and i highly recommend to try this build with this items, they cost less then 30c. Very fast and fun build to play.
passive tree for 90lvl if anyone interested www.poeurl.com/AsZ and my current gear
Spoiler

and sorry for my english, comrades
@n1mro

Thanks for the great feedback!

As i don´t play the build myself this League its great to hear how it performs!

Maybe you could also help Fire309 to finde the source of his DPS Problems?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Perhaps its the fact I didn't get ascendancy points yet? Theres that Painforged node that give 40% inc damage...
You probably should.
I also recommend you to buy rustic sash belt with ele. damage roll, like mine. It give you a lot of dps.
By the way, what is your current level?
guys one quick question: I got deaths hand, but for the map mod " monster cant be stunned" I tried to link curse on hit lvl 9 with assasins mark lvl 19 and HoA to get power charges on these maps, but it did not work :( any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info